Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

the left are destroying western culture? that's crazy talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Better go buy more Dr. Seuss books before they all disappear

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Han shoots the Oompa Loompa first

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

pencilhands posted:

"SJWs dont exist! go outside!"

:downsbravo:

you are seriously the most embarrassing poster

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Jelly posted:

you are seriously the most embarrassing poster

don't sign your posts

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

pencilhands posted:

don't sign your posts

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
Tales of the Unexpected should be rewritten to be Tales of the hosed Up poo poo

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

My mom was complaining about how leaving that poo poo means people won’t have the chance to have a serious conversation about the bad words in the books and I was like, no that won’t happen because people are just read different books without that poo poo in it to their kids. Dahl seemed like a real fuckin scumbag.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

“There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean, there’s always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason. I mean, if you and I were in a line moving towards what we knew were gas chambers, I’d rather have a go at taking one of the guards with me; but they [the Jews] were always submissive.”

hmm seems like a decent fellow

https://forward.com/fast-forward/349771/roald-dahls-family-has-apologized-for-his-jew-hatred-what-were-the-5-worst/

not making it up he really said that

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Charlie and the Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't give a poo poo dollar store wizard master

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

pencilhands posted:

“There is a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity, maybe it’s a kind of lack of generosity towards non-Jews. I mean, there’s always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn’t just pick on them for no reason. I mean, if you and I were in a line moving towards what we knew were gas chambers, I’d rather have a go at taking one of the guards with me; but they [the Jews] were always submissive.”

hmm seems like a decent fellow

https://forward.com/fast-forward/349771/roald-dahls-family-has-apologized-for-his-jew-hatred-what-were-the-5-worst/

not making it up he really said that

Someone already posted that quote dipshit

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

GundamHealer posted:

qft

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

GundamHealer posted:

dont sign your posts

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Thesaurus posted:

same. Didn't make it far in that book. Definitely not his strongest work.

I don't get the proposed edits. Why replace a reference to Joseph Conrad and Rudyard Kipling??

read matilda to my kid just the other week. Good stuff

Do you not know they were massive racists? Kipling literally wrote White Man’s Burden and the description of Africans in Heart of Darkness is straight bone through the nose ooga booga bullshit.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Let's stop pretending that anything written before the existence of internet has any relevance to today's world and shove it all into ap history/literature classes for nerds. That includes Shakespeare sadly but it's a sacrifice we all need to make.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
AP classes are so cancelled

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I've been reading Light the scifi book it p tight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Way to kill a perfectly good Wizard Master thread guys. :bravo: