Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

syntaxfunction posted:

Books are for nerds and little kids who are so lame their parents won't buy them video games.

I found a couple choose your own adventure books at a used book place so I picked em up for a coworkers 8 year old kid. They got me really into reading so I thought maybe it'd do the same.

She said she had to force him to read one and he was really exasperated about it then a few minutes later came sprinting out to the living room yelling MOM I GET TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

:sparkles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe fat shaming is a bad thing and including it in otherwise great books is lame.

Who can really say?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Seth why do you and the other GBS mods keep pet idiots like Wizard Master and that nom epique imbecile around despite everyone hating them and their idiocy dragging everyone else down by many, many IQ points?

:emptyquote: