Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
🅱️old 🅱️all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Charlie and the Ate rear end Elevator

:lmao:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Beatrix Got 'er

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

BigBadSteve posted:

Good call picking up on and posting about this,

W I Z A R D M A S T E R
I
Z
A
R
D
M
A
S
T
E
R

I see that it's true, very sadly. :/

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2023/feb/18/roald-dahl-books-rewritten-to-remove-language-deemed-offensive

gently caress all the politically correct, excusers of cancel culture and deniers of its existence HARD, in the rear end, with a HUGE traditionally manly COCK.

May they all either suffer the typical fate of villains in Dahl's works, or realise the error of their ways and stop the bullshit bowdlerizing censorship and banning of non-PC artworks that makes the Left look like loving Newspeak morons (we ain't all that way ).

Publishers are going to sell more copies of the old book and the new book. The Roald Dahl estate will be pretty happy.

drat those left wing

W I Z A R D M A S T E R S
I
Z
A
R
D
M
A
S
T
E