Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I bought a PS4 because a) I needed some way to get the internet on my TV and b) I hadn't bought a new console in forever. Holy CRAP games are complicated now. I now understand how my parents felt when they were stymied at the first goomba in super mario brothers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeOSWLGKuaE

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Khanstant
just press the buttons and get through it and you'll be aces

Khanstant
triangle is the best button so dont forget to use it

Khanstant
my best tip for a new ps4 owner is type in the cheat code square square circle square triangle octagon r2 square l3 circle x x x triangle left right triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:xbone: good choice OP

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
you should def play the cat game op

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm a professional video game player, ask me anything

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm a professional video game player, ask me anything

can you draw a dragon??

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

rear end-penny posted:

can you draw a dragon??

Oh yeah

Khanstant
what did u play op

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

what did u play op

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

i hope it was dragon drawing simulator

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
did they make a Polly Pocket game for PS1

FutonForensic

Plant MONSTER. posted:

did they make a Polly Pocket game for PS1

no but they made a mighty max game for genesis

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
sony pee station vs sega dream poo .. which is best? why not both? microsoft x bong? video games

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Nintendo gamepube

Cosmik Slop

Khanstant posted:

what did u play op

I was playing MLB the show '22 cause I'm eager for baseball season to start. I'm getting ok at hitting but some parts of it are still baffling

baka of lathspell

the playstation is a fine console & has hosted illustrious titles in its lineage, among them the max payne games. good stuff op

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Plant MONSTER.

baka fwocka fwame posted:

the playstation is a fine console & has hosted illustrious titles in its lineage, among them the max payne games. good stuff op

When I was 11 my brother played max payne and it gave me nightmares and my dad got really mad at my brother who then got mad at me that's it thats my story

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hey OP, play Shovel Knight on your PlayStation the Fourth. It's a really fun game, the best of the old timey NES stuff, but better designed and improved. It's really a fun experience.

Additionally, you should look into the Yakuza series, start with Yakuza 0. It's something truly unique. Absurd, fun, and melodramatic in equal measures. Legit treasure of a series.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Cosmik Slop

Saoshyant posted:

Hey OP, play Shovel Knight on your PlayStation the Fourth. It's a really fun game, the best of the old timey NES stuff, but better designed and improved. It's really a fun experience.

I have seen people play Shovel Knight and it looks like a blast! Thanks for the reminder! I have also purchased Red Dead Redemption as I hear it's really good but haven't played it yet as I am still too busy swearing at the baseball game

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
both of the RDR's are extremely good Video James

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I played 120 hours of rdr2 almost entirely on edibles and it's the best gently caress off into nature and look at animals simulator ever

I may have also purchased an old timey revolver because of it

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

nut

i tried to play assassin's creed brotherhood but there were so many digits in the game, i think it was assassin's creed brotherhood i do kind of wonder if it was accounting software but the case said assissisns creed brotherhood

Scuba Trooper

Sarah Cenia posted:

I played 120 hours of rdr2 almost entirely on edibles and it's the best gently caress off into nature and look at animals simulator ever

I may have also purchased an old timey revolver because of it

hell yeah

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

:xbone: good choice OP

wow....wtf......

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Scuba Trooper posted:

wow....wtf......

no ragrets :jihad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Khanstant posted:

my best tip for a new ps4 owner is type in the cheat code square square circle square triangle octagon r2 square l3 circle x x x triangle left right triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle

thanks for this, i was bedevilled by forgetting the last triangle!