Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Hmm, the door to this house appears to be locked. Looks like I'm going to have to solve a puzzle if I'm going to get into here... What's this? A rock with a hollowed out hole and a key beneath? And the key fits the door perfectly? Heh, another puzzle solved.

Wife to onlookers: He does this every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

(holding Google lens up to the stop sign for analysis) hmm, I'm betting there's a pattern in the way these people-movers navigate this grid of paths...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blowing open my window with an assault rifle whenever I leave the house. The glass door can ONLY be opened with bullets.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I hate having to backtrack when I forget a key item like my keys.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Weird how many of these keyholes are the exact shape and size of my dick and balls lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

I hate having to backtrack when I forget a key item like my keys.

dood, if the devs had any brains at all they'd have put enough milk in the fridge so I didn't have to backtrack to the store AGAIN right as I'm really getting built up and like really anticipating taking a bite of cereal. I'm just being honest, this is lovely design

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

dood, if the devs had any brains at all they'd have put enough milk in the fridge so I didn't have to backtrack to the store AGAIN right as I'm really getting built up and like really anticipating taking a bite of cereal. I'm just being honest, this is lovely design

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[Kurt Vileishly] Wanna live wanna live a life like mine? Oh baby its search action all the time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Forgot my keys so I roll into a ball to get through the dog door

copy
Jul 26, 2007

cant go to work after ridley (ex-wife) attack took away all my powerups and i need space jump to get there. loving classic her

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy posted:

cant go to work after ridley (ex-wife) attack took away all my powerups and i need space jump to get there. loving classic her

She even took The Baby lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao whoa

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The shower's a little too hot and I'm taking some damage, but it's worth tanking it, it's good for my skin. With later upgrades I'll be completely immune.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

*getting laughed off of the basketball court* i should come back once i get the double jump amulet *i get hit in the back with my inhaler i dropped*

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

haunted bong posted:

*getting laughed off of the basketball court* i should come back once i get the double jump amulet *i get hit in the back with my inhaler i dropped*

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

haunted bong posted:

loll

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

haunted bong posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

haunted bong posted:

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

And it seems ro me you lived your life like A Valley Without Wind

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol whao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i am being forced to pretend i enjoy this pointless, dreary slog hither and yon between gray, featurless hallways collecting so-called upgrades like a working pen, staples, and so, with nary an interesting platforming challange or combat situation to be found.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Goodbye Samus queen, though I never knew you at all you had the grace to roll yourself into a little ball

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i am being forced to pretend i enjoy this pointless, dreary slog hither and yon between gray, featurless hallways collecting so-called upgrades like a working pen, staples, and so, with nary an interesting platforming challange or combat situation to be found.

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Goodbye Samus queen, though I never knew you at all you had the grace to roll yourself into a little ball

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Life in a Metroidvania
Livin it up while Zebes melts down

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Life in a Metroidvania
Livin it up while Zebes melts down

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Second floor. Brinstar, Maridia, Lady's lingerie. Good morning, Ms. Aran. Going... down?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

"Dude Looks like a Lady" was written after Steven Tyler was confused after beating the original metroid

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

"Dude Looks like a Lady" was written after Steven Tyler was confused after beating the original metroid

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol