Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

wormskull streamer setup

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol forgot about this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

beehold the ultima 1 map

Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

uncreativename posted:

This map looked super cool and it was really useful because the ingame map was like a thousand unlabelled white dots that you had to hover over to get a name for, like in daggerfall

Ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah buddy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Animal-Mother posted:

Did anybody play this back in the day?

Lmfao yeah. Me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oddium posted:

20 hours of heading north to get immediately murked by baboons is the way to go

e: just saw this. disregard this post sorry

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dokapon Findom posted:

Flying around an actual map with real world landmarks, buildings etc. for the first time was cool

I dunno if anyone else has this but I remember there was a time I was a kid and this country floating on an island of its own wouldn't bug me, and then sometime while I was still a kid all of a sudden and too this day I hate seeing poo poo like this. In summation, gently caress you piece of poo poo lurker for posting this absurd map. *takes out a 15 inch bowie knife and licks it while approaching you*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like for example Lords of the Realm II. There's a map that looks like New England my dad always played cuz we were from Maine and IIRC it's floating in the ocean instead of attached to all the bullshit states south of it. And I just had to stop watching him play because the water around New Hampshire pissed me off too much.