Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i am thankful for derek's BO and the way he shoots 3s, but mostly the BO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'm thankful for the grass between our toes and that u guys stil let me play w/o shoes

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i'm thankful for coach. we wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for coach

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

nut

I’m thankful for slam dunks

baka of lathspell

im thankful for our opposing linebackers recently broken ribs that aren't 100 percent yet. just hand it off johnny im goin down the pocket

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nut

baka fwocka fwame posted:

im thankful for our opposing linebackers recently broken ribs that aren't 100 percent yet. just hand it off johnny im goin down the pocket

nut

i'm thankful for gritty, who i can post on facebook and reliably get 20 likes

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm thankful for the simple moments of communal platonic touch enabled by rituals like this. bring it in guys let's slap some back

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
remembered to renew library card

nut

thankful for nfl blitz and less thankful for nfl real life

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

I'm thankful for the simple moments of communal platonic touch enabled by rituals like this. bring it in guys let's slap some back

i'm grateful for four finger tony and that the accident left him with at least four fingers, with which to slap my butt

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thank you coach for finally letting us shower without you watching. we respect your trust, and do not take it lightly.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

i'm thankful that our stadium sound guy let me slip a little enya in along with all the jock jams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Hydrangeas starting to bloom