Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hugo's house of horrors and getting insanely mad at the very first puzzle. who the gently caress puts keys in pumpkins

ken's labyrinth, zeke's blackjack, block-man, halloween harry....so many good games. and who could forget their first experience with shareware doom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I only played Hugo III: Jungle of Doom since it was on a shareware CD we had and it pissed me off too. I would get immediately captured by a witch doctor and have no idea how to get out and die every time I played.

lmao me and my grandpa sat there for hours trying to figure out how to get out of that cage. could never figure out how to get the little mouse to do whatever i needed it to do

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Cubone posted:

it's complete bullshit lol, I was so pissed when I found out what the solution is

if you didn't look inside the plane on the first screen before meeting the witch doctor, you've softlocked the game and there's no way to proceed
you have to look inside the plane, get the clay and pins, then when you're captured, mold the clay into a voodoo doll and stick the pins in it

holy loving poo poo