Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I am in the hospital because it turns out what I thought was acid reflux was really the inner and outer layers of my lungs grating each other like sand paper. Can anyone give me a high level healing potion or panacea perhaps?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Feel free to use this thread to ask other imps if they can spare any healing items when you don't feel good.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

sending along a Potion of Greater Healing. feel better leadthumb

copy
Jul 26, 2007

sending you a biscuit. this improves all meters so it should help you out in your time of need gamer. get well soon man that sucks

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

sending along a Potion of Greater Healing. feel better leadthumb

That's a cool one.

copy posted:

sending you a biscuit. this improves all meters so it should help you out in your time of need gamer. get well soon man that sucks

Thank you, Thomas.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The doctor gave me some kind of power tab to save for chrono but he made me eat it. I hate him.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

feel better dude. may ayla come to your aid and steal many more tabs for when you recover and finish climbing death peak

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eat a big rear end Buffalo chicken pizza.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

uh dude that sounds really bad, I really hope there’s a fix for grinding lungs

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

feel better dude. may ayla come to your aid and steal many more tabs for when you recover and finish climbing death peak

Thank you imp.

Wormskull posted:

Will do, this sounds like it heals for a lot.

bees x1000 posted:

uh dude that sounds really bad, I really hope there’s a fix for grinding lungs

Thank you, me too I have a checkup on friday. In the mean time, can you please draw a healing potion and post it?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

op here are some ai-generated health potions which I hope you will find useful

this one was supposed to say LEADTHUMB but i think it's suggesting you need to change your username to Leaddialil (more magical)

(it thinks those are NES cartridges)

this Magigric Marigical tincture looks like it will taste like Expired Welch's Grape Soda

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

It's not a potion, but I just punched into the drywall of my house and unearthed this entire kirkland rotisserie chicken, take it and be in good health

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's not a potion, but I just punched into the drywall of my house and unearthed this entire kirkland rotisserie chicken, take it and be in good health

That's very thoughtful, but I cannot in good faith accept this. I already have one in the fridge. Enjoy your spoils!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wait a minute... this potion looks like it is intended to make me die a li'l. Why would you do this to me?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Wait a minute... this potion looks like it is intended to make me die a li'l. Why would you do this to me?

no actually it is meant to encourage you to call Illinois via a rotary dial phone

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

no actually it is meant to encourage you to call Illinois via a rotary dial phone

relieved sigh as I put this substubatoe potion in the recycle bin

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

relieved sigh as I put this substubatoe potion in the recycle bin

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

op here are some ai-generated health potions which I hope you will find useful

this one was supposed to say LEADTHUMB but i think it's suggesting you need to change your username to Leaddialil (more magical)

(it thinks those are NES cartridges)

this Magigric Marigical tincture looks like it will taste like Expired Welch's Grape Soda

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
I think I saw some pizza in another thread that the owners won't be needing anymore.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

leaddialil is not suitable for noobs, games posters, or agdq participants. do not take leaddialil if you have an allergy to fungi. side effects may include vivid dreams and an inability to distinguish between game logic and real life.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

leaddialil is not suitable for noobs, games posters, or agdq participants. do not take leaddialil if you have an allergy to fungi. side effects may include vivid dreams and an inability to distinguish between game logic and real life.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

whoa lol, thanks for spotting this.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

!

Here is a roguelike potion for you. I think it's for healing but you should probably check first with a scroll of identify

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

!

Here is a roguelike potion for you. I think it's for healing but you should probably check first with a scroll of identify

quaff-ID always

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

P-Mack posted:

!

What does it look like? sometimes you can kind of guess what they do.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

quaff-ID always

this

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

P-Mack posted:

!

Surprise! It's ketchup.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Still waiting on the one that bees is making, it's taking a bit so he must be working really hard on it. I bet it's going to be awesome.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Still waiting on the one that bees is making, it's taking a bit so he must be working really hard on it. I bet it's going to be awesome.

im sure it will be, buddy.... i'm sure it will be

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

unfortunately the health potion is on a cooldown now so i can't send you one for another week