Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Depressing.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
hope it resolves my man. and whenever I get acid reflux in future I'm gonna wonder if its actually my lungs jamming out to bump n grind so thanks

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How was the pizza dood. I'm broke so, you know. Eat it for me and let me know.

Regards,
WS

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

here is a bespoke artisanal hand drawn potion op. hope you are feeling better

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

here is a bespoke artisanal hand drawn potion op. hope you are feeling better

lol seeing this makes me feel better, thank you.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this potion is infused with the blessing of almalexia. git well and git gud, gamer.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Bolverkur posted:

this potion is infused with the blessing of almalexia. git well and git gud, gamer.

Lol thanks!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

ah poo poo I just realized I had this same thing (pleurisy right?) a few years ago. made my coworker drive me to the hospital cause I thought maybe I was having a heart attack or something. they ran a bunch of tests and then just gave me a ton of ibuprofen and sent me home. never actually explained what it was, just said "inflammation." it sucks. hope it's not too serious and you recover well.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

ah poo poo I just realized I had this same thing (pleurisy right?) a few years ago. made my coworker drive me to the hospital cause I thought maybe I was having a heart attack or something. they ran a bunch of tests and then just gave me a ton of ibuprofen and sent me home. never actually explained what it was, just said "inflammation." it sucks. hope it's not too serious and you recover well.

I hope the same thing but op will not need ibuprofen because of all the healing potions

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol all of the imps lungs disintegrating due to prolonged exposure to impo fumes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol all of the imps lungs disintegrating due to prolonged exposure to impo fumes

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Yeah it's pleurisy. They put me on amoxicillin for a few days. They think the prolonged inflammation was actually due to acid reflux but they don't know for sure, best guess is I got stomach acid in my lungs and didn't wake up right away OOPS!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

IMPO :argh:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

guess we shouldnt have blown him up

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's tragic but the consequences of being exposed to gender swap gas a decade ago is coming back to haunt us. And the gamer VA is trying to lie about it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

glad you’re on the mend brother :cheerdoge:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Thanks, and for the potions all lol

I made some too for the next imp that isn't feeling well.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

it's tragic but the consequences of being exposed to gender swap gas a decade ago is coming back to haunt us. And the gamer VA is trying to lie about it.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

survivors of console wars syndrome confirm that its caused by excessive exposure to madcatz controllers, millions of imps traumatized

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Larry Parrish posted:

Fungah! posted:

survivors of console wars syndrome confirm that its caused by excessive exposure to madcatz controllers, millions of imps traumatized

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

*Fortunate Son plays as Games posters fly over the Imp Zone dropping Agent Pink*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao. Feel better leadthumb

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Returning from my deployment in Kuwait with Console War Syndrome

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I always think that health potions would taste like the broth in spicy noodles, so please find attached accordingly.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

yeah me too, we have a pretty poor track record in the Make-A-Wish department

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I always think that health potions would taste like the broth in spicy noodles, so please find attached accordingly.

Memory unlocked: You just reminded me of one of my brother's friends growing up who would fill his older sister's old nail polish bottles with kool-aid or juice and pretend they were magic potions. I don't think he cleaned them first because my brother said they tasted horrible.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao what the heck?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Lmao what the heck?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

*Fortunate Son plays as Games posters fly over the Imp Zone dropping Agent Pink*

This war has the wrong kind of Nam lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted: