Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I remember when I was with Games Moderating Command. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to give all of the children PSVR2s, along Horizon: Call of the Mountain. We left the camp after we had given out our stock, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and the Imps had come and hacked off every arm holding a Sense controller. There they were in a pile, a pile of little arms and Sense controllers. And I remember I...I...I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot — like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God, the genius of that. The genius! The will to do that: perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized the Imps were stronger than we, because they could stand it. These were not monsters. These were men, trained gamers — these men who fought with their hearts, who had ex-wives, who didn't talk to their children, but who are still filled with love — but they had the strength — the strength! — to do that. If I had ten divisions of Imps, our troubles with QCS would be over very quickly. You have to have gamers who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgement. Without judgement! Because it's judgement that defeats us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I ate a XL pizza the other night because of this thread and poo poo for 6 hours the next day.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I ate a XL pizza the other night because of this thread and poo poo for 6 hours the next day.

lol. the imp zone cleanse

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This war has the wrong kind of Nam lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I remember when I was with Games Moderating Command. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to give all of the children PSVR2s, along Horizon: Call of the Mountain. We left the camp after we had given out our stock, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and the Imps had come and hacked off every arm holding a Sense controller. There they were in a pile, a pile of little arms and Sense controllers. And I remember I...I...I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot — like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God, the genius of that. The genius! The will to do that: perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized the Imps were stronger than we, because they could stand it. These were not monsters. These were men, trained gamers — these men who fought with their hearts, who had ex-wives, who didn't talk to their children, but who are still filled with love — but they had the strength — the strength! — to do that. If I had ten divisions of Imps, our troubles with QCS would be over very quickly. You have to have gamers who are moral and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling, without passion, without judgement. Without judgement! Because it's judgement that defeats us.

lmao, drat

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

:slonk: lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

holy poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This war has the wrong kind of Nam lol