Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

sending you a biscuit. this improves all meters so it should help you out in your time of need gamer. get well soon man that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Eat a big rear end Buffalo chicken pizza.

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

op here are some ai-generated health potions which I hope you will find useful

this one was supposed to say LEADTHUMB but i think it's suggesting you need to change your username to Leaddialil (more magical)

(it thinks those are NES cartridges)

this Magigric Marigical tincture looks like it will taste like Expired Welch's Grape Soda

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's not a potion, but I just punched into the drywall of my house and unearthed this entire kirkland rotisserie chicken, take it and be in good health

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

leaddialil is not suitable for noobs, games posters, or agdq participants. do not take leaddialil if you have an allergy to fungi. side effects may include vivid dreams and an inability to distinguish between game logic and real life.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

quaff-ID always

this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Still waiting on the one that bees is making, it's taking a bit so he must be working really hard on it. I bet it's going to be awesome.

im sure it will be, buddy.... i'm sure it will be

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol all of the imps lungs disintegrating due to prolonged exposure to impo fumes

Larry Parrish posted:

it's tragic but the consequences of being exposed to gender swap gas a decade ago is coming back to haunt us. And the gamer VA is trying to lie about it.

Fungah! posted:

survivors of console wars syndrome confirm that its caused by excessive exposure to madcatz controllers, millions of imps traumatized

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

This war has the wrong kind of Nam lol