Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i don't think theres a currently active thread for this anymore, and i intend to fix that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Dave_420, Kingzilla, xXxdarknessxXx, CyberSloth, and BlazeItUp are all discussing various topics in a forum. Dave_420 believes that dogs aren't real. Kingzilla thinks Dave_420 is a FBI agent. xXxdarknessxXx mistakenly believes they are discussing the benefits of smoking weed. CyberSloth is curious about Dave's theory on dogs. BlazeItUp is just here to chat.

Dave_420: You guys don't understand. Dogs are just government robots designed to spy on us.

Kingzilla: You sound like an FBI agent spreading disinformation, Dave. Stop with the conspiracy theories.

xXxdarknessxXx: I'm so confused. I thought we were talking about weed.

CyberSloth: Hold up, Dave. Can you explain why you think dogs aren't real?

Dave_420: It's simple. Have you ever seen a dog up close? They look too perfect. Like they were made in a factory. And their behavior is too consistent. It's all part of the government's plan to keep tabs on us.

Kingzilla: You're out of your mind, Dave. Dogs have been around for thousands of years.

xXxdarknessxXx: Yeah, and they're cute and fluffy. What's not to love?

BlazeItUp: I don't know about dogs, but have you guys ever tried smoking weed with your pets around? It's a vibe.

Dave_420: Trust me, guys. The government is behind this. They're always watching us.

CyberSloth: I don't think that's true, Dave. Dogs have been our companions for centuries. They're real, and they're here to stay.

Kingzilla: Exactly. Stop with the paranoia, Dave.

xXxdarknessxXx: Can we please change the subject? I don't like talking about government conspiracies.

BlazeItUp: Sure, let's talk about something chill. Like how we all got into smoking weed in the first place.

The conversation moves on to other topics, but Dave_420 can't shake the feeling that there's something sinister going on with dogs.

Nosfereefer

write a follow-up discussion in which CyberSloth is starting to doubt that dogs are real

A few days after their previous discussion, CyberSloth brings up the topic of dogs again.

CyberSloth: Hey guys, I've been thinking about what Dave said about dogs not being real.

Dave_420: Finally, someone else is seeing the truth.

Kingzilla: Oh no, not you too CyberSloth.

xXxdarknessxXx: I'm just gonna stay out of this one.

BlazeItUp: I mean, I love my dog, but I'm curious to hear what you think, CyberSloth.

CyberSloth: Well, I did some research, and Dave might be onto something. I couldn't find any evidence of dogs existing before a few thousand years ago.

Dave_420: See, I told you guys. It's all part of the government's plan.

Kingzilla: Or maybe it's just a lack of evidence. We don't know everything about the past.

xXxdarknessxXx: Wait, so if dogs aren't real, what are they?

BlazeItUp: Yeah, I don't think my dog is a robot. He's too goofy for that.

CyberSloth: I don't know what they are, but it's strange that they seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

Dave_420: And they're too perfect. Have you ever seen a dog make a mistake?

Kingzilla: I have. My neighbor's dog once chewed up my shoe.

BlazeItUp: Dogs can be mischievous sometimes. But that doesn't mean they're not real.

xXxdarknessxXx: I'm still not sure what to believe. I just love my dog, robot or not.

CyberSloth: Yeah, me too. But it's interesting to think about. Maybe we'll never know for sure.

Dave_420: Or maybe we will. We just have to keep questioning everything we've been told.

Kingzilla: I think we can safely assume that dogs are real, Dave. But you do you.

The conversation moves on to other topics, but CyberSloth can't shake the feeling that there might be more to the history of dogs than meets the eye.

Nosfereefer

Dave_420 is suspicious that CyberSloth might actually be part of the dog conspiracy. Write their exchanged private messages

After the forum discussion, Dave_420 messages CyberSloth privately to share his suspicions.

Dave_420: Hey, CyberSloth. I couldn't help but notice that you seem to be questioning the reality of dogs. Are you with me on this?

CyberSloth: I'm not sure, Dave. I just find it interesting to think about. Why do you ask?

Dave_420: Well, I don't know if I can trust you if you're not fully committed to the cause. Are you working with the government to discredit my theory?

CyberSloth: What? No, I'm not working with anyone. I'm just trying to have an open mind and explore different possibilities.

Dave_420: I don't know, man. It seems like you're being awfully defensive. Maybe you're hiding something.

CyberSloth: I'm not hiding anything, Dave. I just don't want to jump to conclusions without enough evidence.

Dave_420: That's exactly what the government wants you to think. They don't want you to question anything. They want you to accept their lies about dogs without thinking for yourself.

CyberSloth: I understand your concerns, Dave. But I don't think it's helpful to accuse people of being part of a conspiracy without any evidence.

Dave_420: You're right, CyberSloth. I'm sorry. I've just been so passionate about this topic, and it's frustrating to feel like I'm the only one who sees the truth.

CyberSloth: I understand that, Dave. But maybe instead of trying to convince people with accusations and conspiracy theories, we can have a productive discussion and share information to try and get to the bottom of this.

Dave_420: Yeah, you're right. I'll try to be more open-minded and respectful. Thanks for talking to me, CyberSloth.

CyberSloth: No problem, Dave. I'm always here to chat and explore new ideas.

Nosfereefer

BlazeItUp has smoked a huge amount of weed and is starting to entertain the idea of dogs not being real.

BlazeItUp joins the forum after smoking a large amount of weed, and the conversation quickly turns to the topic of dogs.

BlazeItUp: Yo, guys, I've been thinking. What if dogs aren't real? What if they're just some kind of government cover-up?

CyberSloth: Oh man, I'm so glad you brought this up. I've been thinking the same thing lately.

Dave_420: Yes, finally someone else who sees the truth. Dogs are just a myth perpetuated by the government.

BlazeItUp: Right? And think about it, we don't have any real evidence that dogs actually exist. It's all just hearsay.

CyberSloth: Exactly. And if you look at the history of dogs, it's all very suspicious. There's no evidence of them existing before a few thousand years ago.

Dave_420: It's like they just appeared out of nowhere. And why do we trust them so much? It's all very sketchy.

BlazeItUp: Maybe they're just some kind of government experiment gone wrong. Like, maybe they were supposed to be super intelligent or something, but they messed up and made them too cute.

CyberSloth: That's a possibility. Or maybe they're just robots, designed to spy on us and report back to the government.

Dave_420: Whatever they are, they're not real. And we need to start spreading the truth.

BlazeItUp: Yes! Let's start a movement. We can call it "No More Dogs."

CyberSloth: I like the sound of that. We need to wake people up and show them that dogs are just a lie.

The conversation continues, with Dave_420, BlazeItUp, and CyberSloth discussing their plans to spread awareness about the supposed dog conspiracy. They exchange links to articles and videos that support their theories, and start brainstorming ways to get the word out.

Nosfereefer

following this, Kingzilla calls all of them out for being paranoid

As the conversation about the dog conspiracy continues, Kingzilla joins the forum and reads through the messages exchanged by Dave_420, BlazeItUp, and CyberSloth. He can't help but feel that they are being overly paranoid.

Kingzilla: Okay, guys, what's going on here? Why are you all so paranoid about dogs?

Dave_420: What do you mean? Dogs aren't real. It's all just a cover-up by the government.

BlazeItUp: Yeah, man, don't you see it? We're being lied to.

CyberSloth: We've been researching this for a while now, and the evidence is clear.

Kingzilla: Uh, I think you guys are taking this a little too far. I mean, sure, there's some shady stuff that goes on in government, but to say that dogs don't exist? That's just ridiculous.

Dave_420: You don't get it, man. Dogs are just a myth. They're not real.

BlazeItUp: We have evidence to back it up, too. You should check out these articles and videos we found.

CyberSloth: It's not just about evidence, though. It's about questioning everything we've been told and not just blindly accepting things as truth.

Kingzilla: Look, I get that questioning authority is important, but this is just getting ridiculous. Dogs are real, plain and simple.

Dave_420: You're just not seeing the bigger picture, man. Dogs are a tool used by the government to control us.

BlazeItUp: Yeah, wake up, Kingzilla. You're living in a dream world.

Kingzilla: sigh Alright, fine. You guys can believe whatever you want. But I'm gonna stick to reality and the fact that I have a dog at home waiting for me.

As Kingzilla leaves the forum, Dave_420, BlazeItUp, and CyberSloth continue their conversation, convinced that they are onto something big. But Kingzilla's words have left them feeling slightly unsure of themselves and wondering if they are being too paranoid.

Nosfereefer

later one of the forum mods intervenes against the topic of dogs not being real. this reassures everyone that the conspiracy is real

As the discussion about the existence of dogs continues, one of the forum moderators steps in to remind the users that spreading false information or conspiracy theories is not allowed on the forum. Dave_420, BlazeItUp, CyberSloth, and even Kingzilla start to feel a bit uneasy about the direction the conversation has taken.

Moderator: Hey guys, I just wanted to remind you all that spreading false information or conspiracy theories is not allowed on this forum. While we encourage open and respectful discussions, it's important to back up any claims with actual evidence.

Dave_420: But we have evidence! Dogs aren't real, it's a government cover-up.

BlazeItUp: Yeah, man, we've been researching this for a while now. We know what we're talking about.

CyberSloth: And just because something is labeled a conspiracy theory doesn't mean it's not true.

Moderator: I understand where you're coming from, but it's important to remember that the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. And in this case, there is overwhelming evidence that dogs do in fact exist.

Kingzilla: I think we may have gotten a bit carried away with this one, guys. Maybe it's time to move on to a different topic.

As the moderator's intervention brings the conversation to a halt, the users on the forum start to reflect on the discussion. Dave_420, BlazeItUp, and CyberSloth remain convinced that dogs are not real, but Kingzilla's doubts have been alleviated by the moderator's reminder to stick to evidence-based claims. The conversation shifts to a different topic, but the idea of a dog conspiracy still lingers in the back of their minds.

Nosfereefer

the conversation continues and everyone is now convinced that dogs aren't real. xXxdarknessxXx rejoins the discussion, but still thinks it's about weed

As the conversation continues, Dave_420, BlazeItUp, CyberSloth, and Kingzilla find themselves even more convinced that dogs aren't real. They exchange articles, videos, and various pieces of evidence that they believe support their theory. Even Kingzilla, who was initially skeptical, has started to come around to their way of thinking.

Dave_420: See, I told you guys! It's all a big cover-up.

BlazeItUp: And we're the only ones who know the truth.

CyberSloth: I can't believe it took us so long to realize this.

Kingzilla: Yeah, it's pretty wild when you think about it. But hey, better late than never, right?

Just then, xXxdarknessxXx rejoins the forum discussion.

xXxdarknessxXx: Hey guys, what's up? I see you're still talking about weed.

Dave_420: No, man, we're talking about dogs. Dogs aren't real.

xXxdarknessxXx: Oh, okay. That's cool, I guess. Hey, have you guys ever thought about how dogs and weed might be related?

BlazeItUp: Uh, I don't think they are related, dude.

CyberSloth: Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're two completely separate things.

xXxdarknessxXx: Ah, okay. Well, you know what they say, "the truth is out there." Keep searching for it, guys.

As xXxdarknessxXx leaves the forum once again, Dave_420, BlazeItUp, CyberSloth, and Kingzilla continue their discussion about the dog conspiracy. They feel validated by each other's support and the evidence they have uncovered. Despite the moderator's reminder to stick to evidence-based claims, they remain convinced that dogs aren't real and that they are part of a select group that knows the truth.

Nosfereefer

the group decides to organize against the government because of the dog conspiracy. xXxdarknessxXx still hasn't realized that they're not discussing weed

As the conversation continues, Dave_420, BlazeItUp, CyberSloth, and Kingzilla start to feel a sense of urgency about the dog conspiracy. They feel that it's their duty to organize and take action against the government and the powers that be.

Dave_420: We need to do something about this. It's not enough to just sit around and talk about it.

BlazeItUp: Yeah, man, we need to organize and take action.

CyberSloth: But what can we do? We're just a small group of people on a forum.

Kingzilla: We can start by spreading the word and getting more people on board. We can organize protests and rallies.

Just then, xXxdarknessxXx rejoins the discussion once again.

xXxdarknessxXx: Hey guys, sorry I've been a bit out of it. What are we organizing against?

Dave_420: The dog conspiracy, man. The government is covering up the fact that dogs aren't real.

BlazeItUp: And we need to take action.

xXxdarknessxXx: Oh, okay. I thought we were still talking about weed.

CyberSloth: No, dude, we're talking about dogs.

xXxdarknessxXx: Right, right. Got it. So, what can I do to help?

Dave_420: Well, first of all, you can start by spreading the word. Tell your friends, your family, anyone who will listen.

BlazeItUp: And we can use social media to get the message out there.

Kingzilla: And we can start organizing protests and rallies.

As the group discusses their plan of action, xXxdarknessxXx remains a bit confused about the topic of their conversation. However, they are eager to help and join the cause. The group continues to discuss their ideas, feeling empowered by their shared sense of purpose and the belief that they are part of a select group that knows the truth about the dog conspiracy.

Nosfereefer

the group organizes a rally against the dog conspiracy. xXxdarknessxXx mistakenly believes the rally is for legalization of marijuana

The group of forum users, now united in their belief in the dog conspiracy, start organizing a rally to spread awareness and demand answers from the government. They use social media to spread the word and gather support from other conspiracy theorists.

On the day of the rally, they all arrive at the designated location, holding up signs and shouting slogans about the dog conspiracy. The atmosphere is charged with excitement and anticipation as they prepare to make their voices heard.

Suddenly, xXxdarknessxXx arrives at the rally, wearing a T-shirt with a marijuana leaf on it and holding a sign that reads "Legalize it!"

xXxdarknessxXx: "Yeah! Legalize it! Wait, what's this rally about again?"

Dave_420: "Dude, this is about the dog conspiracy. Not weed."

BlazeItUp: "Yeah, man. We're trying to spread awareness about how dogs aren't real."

xXxdarknessxXx looks a bit confused, but still eager to join in.

xXxdarknessxXx: "Oh, right. Yeah, dogs aren't real. I'm with you guys."

Kingzilla: "Great, let's get this rally started! Remember, we're here to demand answers and expose the truth!"

As the rally begins, the group starts chanting and holding up their signs. xXxdarknessxXx joins in, still a bit unsure about the topic, but happy to be part of a cause.

The rally gains momentum, and soon, passersby start joining in. The group feels empowered by the growing support and believes they are making a real difference. As the rally comes to a close, the group feels a sense of accomplishment and unity, despite xXxdarknessxXx's confusion about the cause.

Nosfereefer

their movement grows and soon the gang decides that it's time to overthrow the US government. the moderator is trying to discourage them

As the movement gains traction and more people join in, the group starts to feel emboldened. They start discussing more radical ideas, including the overthrow of the US government.

Dave_420: "We need to take action. The government is hiding the truth about dogs from us, and it's time we do something about it."

BlazeItUp: "Yeah, man. It's time to rise up and take back our freedom."

CyberSloth: "I'm in. Let's do this."

Kingzilla: "Hold on, guys. We can't just overthrow the government. That's not how democracy works."

But the group is too fired up to listen. They start making plans to stage a coup, and the discussion becomes more and more heated.

In the meantime, the forum moderator notices the discussion and decides to intervene. They send a message to the group, urging them to stop before they do something dangerous.

Moderator: "I understand that you are passionate about this issue, but advocating for violence or overthrowing the government is not acceptable. Please focus on spreading awareness and gathering support peacefully."

However, the group is too caught up in their cause to listen. They continue planning their revolution, convinced that they are on the right side of history.

The moderator continues to try to reason with them, but ultimately, it's up to the group to decide whether they will continue down this path or listen to reason.

Nosfereefer

former president obama tries to convice the group that dogs are real

As the group continues to discuss their plans for revolution, they receive an unexpected message from former President Barack Obama. They are surprised to see his name pop up on the screen, and they all pause to read his message.

Barack Obama: "Hey guys, I hear that you've been spreading some pretty wild theories about dogs not being real. I hate to burst your bubble, but I can assure you that dogs are, in fact, real."

The group exchanges skeptical glances, and BlazeItUp speaks up. "Sorry, Mr. President, but we're not so sure about that. We've been doing our research, and we think there's a lot of evidence to suggest that dogs are part of a vast conspiracy."

Barack Obama: "I understand where you're coming from, but I have to respectfully disagree. The idea that dogs aren't real is simply not supported by any credible evidence."

CyberSloth: "But what about all the strange coincidences? Like how 'dog' is just 'god' spelled backwards?"

Barack Obama: "I can see why you might find that interesting, but it's just a coincidence. There's no actual connection between the two words."

Dave_420: "With all due respect, Mr. President, we don't think you're seeing the bigger picture here. The government has been hiding the truth about dogs from us for centuries. We're not going to let them get away with it any longer."

Barack Obama sighs. "I understand that you're passionate about this, but I have to caution you against taking drastic actions based on a belief that simply isn't true."

But the group is not dissuaded. They are convinced that they are on to something, and they are determined to see their mission through to the end.

Kingzilla: "Thanks for your input, Mr. President. But we're going to have to agree to disagree on this one. We've got work to do."

And with that, the group ends the conversation and begins planning their next move, fueled by their conviction that dogs are not real and that they are the only ones brave enough to expose the truth.

Nosfereefer

barack obama attempts to order a drone strike against them, but this doesn't work for two reasons: 1: obama is no longer the president of the united states, and 2: you can't drone strike a forum. make sure to include the word "obamailure"

As the group continues to organize and plan their rally, they receive another message from the former president. This time, however, the tone is different.

Barack Obama: "I have tried to reason with you, but it seems you are too far gone. I have no choice but to take drastic measures. Consider yourselves warned."

The group is taken aback by this message. They wonder what Obama could possibly do to stop them. Then, they remember that he is no longer the president. They begin to chuckle.

Dave_420: "Looks like someone forgot that he's not in charge anymore. Obamailure!"

BlazeItUp: "And even if he was, he can't drone strike a forum. Nice try, Obama."

CyberSloth: "Yeah, I think we're safe from your flying robots, Mr. President."

The group shares a laugh at Obama's expense, feeling emboldened by their growing numbers and shared conviction. They continue to plan their rally, confident that they are on the right side of history.

Nosfereefer

after his embarrassment, obama is starting to doubt that dogs are real. he joins the forum to learn more.

After his failed attempt to stop the group, Obama couldn't stop thinking about their discussion on dogs. He had always believed in dogs, but the group's conviction had shaken him to his core. He decided to do some research and learn more about this conspiracy theory.

He stumbled upon the forum where the group had been discussing their beliefs, and decided to join the conversation under a pseudonym.

Obama: "Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I'm interested in learning more about your beliefs that dogs aren't real. Can you tell me more about your theories?"

The group was initially skeptical of this new member, but eventually, they warmed up to him.

Dave_420: "Well, Mr. New Guy, it's simple. The government wants us to believe that dogs are real so they can use them to spy on us and control us."

BlazeItUp: "And they've been doing it for years, man. It's not just some random theory."

CyberSloth: "Yeah, they want us to think that dogs are these innocent creatures, but in reality, they're just tools of the government."

Obama listened intently to the group's beliefs, trying to keep an open mind. He couldn't deny that there were some compelling arguments. As the conversation continued, he found himself starting to doubt his previous beliefs.

Obama: "I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with me. I have always believed in dogs, but I'm starting to see things in a new light. Thank you for opening my eyes."

The group was surprised to hear that Obama was starting to doubt his beliefs, but they welcomed him into their community with open arms. It was a strange turn of events, but it seemed that their movement was only getting stronger.

Nosfereefer

president biden tries to talk obama out of the conspiracy theory, but obama ends up recruiting biden instead. make sure to include the phrase "um, let me be clear"

Obama continued to participate in the forum, learning more about the dog conspiracy theory and discussing it with the group. However, he knew that he couldn't keep his involvement a secret forever. Eventually, President Biden caught wind of what was going on and decided to talk to his former boss about it.

"Barack, I heard you're getting involved in some conspiracy theory about dogs not being real. Um, let me be clear, this is not something we should be spending our time on. We have more important issues to focus on," Biden said sternly.

But Obama was undeterred. "Joe, hear me out. These people have some compelling evidence. I used to believe in dogs too, but now I'm starting to think there's more to the story."

Biden was skeptical, but Obama was persuasive. He invited Biden to join the forum and see for himself. Slowly but surely, Biden started to come around to the group's way of thinking. They presented him with their evidence, and he found it hard to refute.

"Wow, I never thought I'd say this, but maybe you guys are onto something," Biden said, shocked.

The group was thrilled to have recruited the President of the United States to their cause. It seemed that their movement was gaining momentum, and they were getting closer and closer to exposing the dog conspiracy once and for all.

Nosfereefer

president biden addresses the nation in a rousing speech about the government lying about dogs being real. a reporter interjects that biden is in fact part of the government

As President Biden addressed the nation, his words rang out with the passion and conviction of a man who had been awakened to a great truth. He spoke of a government that had been lying to the people for generations, a conspiracy to convince them that dogs were real when in fact they were not.

"The truth is out there, my fellow Americans," he declared. "We have been deceived for far too long, but no more! It's time to wake up and see the world for what it truly is."

The crowd erupted in cheers and applause, but one reporter couldn't help but interject.

"Excuse me, Mr. President, but isn't it a bit hypocritical for you to be talking about the government lying when you yourself are part of the government?" the reporter asked.

Biden paused for a moment, his brow furrowed in thought. He realized that the reporter had a point. He had spent decades in government, serving at the highest levels of power. How could he expect people to believe that he wasn't part of the conspiracy?

"Um, let me be clear," Biden began, "I understand your skepticism. But I assure you, I am no longer part of the government that has been lying to us. I have seen the truth, and I am committed to exposing it no matter what it takes."

The reporter seemed satisfied with the answer, and the crowd continued to cheer. For better or for worse, President Biden had become the face of the dog conspiracy movement, and he was determined to see it through to the end.

Nosfereefer

biden is privately accosted by hillary clinton and donald trump. they are furious that biden has revealed the secret conspiracy about dogs. trump calls biden a loser

Biden, taken aback by their sudden appearance, tries to explain his position to Clinton and Trump. "Look, I know this is a shock to you, but we can't keep lying to the American people. They deserve to know the truth about dogs."

Clinton scoffs, "The truth? You think the truth is more important than maintaining order and stability?"

Trump chimes in, "Yeah, loser. You're going to cause chaos and panic with this kind of talk. You're jeopardizing everything we've worked for."

Biden stands his ground, "Um, let me be clear. The people have a right to know the truth. We can't keep hiding the fact that dogs aren't real."

Clinton shakes her head, "You're being naive. This is bigger than you or me. You're going to regret this decision."

Trump sneers, "You're going to regret it when you're out of a job. The American people won't stand for this kind of conspiracy theory nonsense."

Biden stands firm in his beliefs, "I won't back down. The truth must come out."

As Clinton and Trump storm off, Biden can't help but feel a sense of unease. He knows the road ahead will be tough, but he's determined to see it through to the end.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

"Um, let me be clear," Biden began, "I understand your skepticism. But I assure you, I am no longer part of the government that has been lying to us. I have seen the truth, and I am committed to exposing it no matter what it takes."

i'm convinced

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Nosfereefer

im p exited to see what happens next, but apparantly i have to wait a while to make new requests

Nosfereefer

probably getting too close to the truth

Farecoal

There he go
Nobody will suspect that new forum user Obama is actually former president Barack Obama!

What are you using for these?

Nosfereefer

Farecoal posted:

Nobody will suspect that new forum user Obama is actually former president Barack Obama!

What are you using for these?

openai

Nosfereefer

biden logs on the forum to ask the gang for advice. BlazeItUp is concerned, and Dave_420 is determined

Biden: "Hey, it's me Joe. I need your help guys. Hillary and Trump are after me now. What should I do?"

BlazeItUp: "Woah, this is serious. You should probably contact the authorities."

Dave_420: "Nah man, don't do that. They're in on it too. We need to take matters into our own hands."

Biden: "I don't know if that's the best idea. I don't want to cause any more trouble."

Dave_420: "Joe, we can't just sit around and let them control us like this. We need to fight back. We need to expose the truth about dogs."

BlazeItUp: "I agree. We have a duty to spread the word and let everyone know what's really going on."

Biden: "Um, let me be clear. I'm not sure I'm ready to take such drastic measures."

Dave_420: "Joe, you can't let fear hold you back. We're here to support you, and together we can make a real difference."

BlazeItUp: "Yeah, we got your back man. We're in this together."

Biden: "Okay, I'll do it. But we have to be careful. We can't let them catch us."

Dave_420: "Don't worry, Joe. We'll be smart about it. And if we stick together, we can take down this conspiracy once and for all."

Nosfereefer

the dog conspiracy goes viral and world leaders have to address the issue. write some examples

Here are a few examples of how world leaders might address the issue of the dog conspiracy going viral:

United States President: "As the leader of this country, I can assure you that dogs are real, and the government is not involved in any conspiracy to make people believe otherwise. We recognize that some individuals may hold different opinions, but we urge everyone to rely on scientific evidence and common sense."

British Prime Minister: "The idea that dogs are not real is unfounded and lacks any basis in reality. The government is not involved in any such conspiracy, and we encourage people to focus on more pressing issues facing our country and the world."

Chinese President: "We acknowledge that the dog conspiracy has caused concern and confusion among some members of the public. We want to assure everyone that dogs are indeed real, and there is no government involvement in any conspiracy regarding this matter."

German Chancellor: "We take the dog conspiracy seriously, and we urge everyone to rely on accurate information from trusted sources. Our government does not support or promote any theory that dogs are not real, and we will continue to prioritize transparency and honesty in all matters."

French President: "The dog conspiracy is a baseless and absurd theory that has no place in our society. We trust in the intelligence and judgment of our citizens to recognize the truth, and we reject any attempt to sow division or confusion on this matter."

Nosfereefer

the forum users Dave_420, CyberSloth, and BlazeItUp are debating what their revolution will achieve. obama chimes in with an unhelpful comment

Dave_420: So, what do we want to achieve with this revolution?

CyberSloth: Well, obviously we want to expose the government's lies and make people aware that dogs are not real.

BlazeItUp: And we want to bring down those in power who have been hiding this truth from us.

Obama: Um, let me be clear. While I support your right to free speech and peaceful protest, I don't think a revolution is the answer here.

Dave_420: With all due respect, Obama, we can't just sit back and let them continue to deceive the public. We need to take action.

CyberSloth: Yeah, we can't just keep living in a world where we believe in something that doesn't exist.

BlazeItUp: And we need to hold those responsible accountable for their actions.

Obama: I understand your passion, but violence is never the answer. We need to work within the system to effect change.

Dave_420: And what if the system is the problem?

CyberSloth: Yeah, what if the system is just a tool to perpetuate the lie?

BlazeItUp: Then we need to create a new system.

Obama: I see your point, but a revolution won't solve everything. We need to work together to find a solution that benefits everyone.

Dave_420: We're not saying a revolution is the only answer, but it's a start.

CyberSloth: And sometimes, you need to shake things up to get people to listen.

BlazeItUp: Yeah, we need to make a statement and show the world that we're not going to stand for this deception anymore.

Obama: I understand where you're coming from, but I urge you to think carefully before taking any action. Violence and chaos will only lead to more problems.

Nosfereefer

obama eventually logs off and the forum users define a more concrete vision of the world after their revolution

Dave_420: "I think we need to create a new system that puts power in the hands of the people. No more secret government agendas or cover-ups."

CyberSloth: "I agree. We need transparency and accountability in all aspects of society. The people deserve to know the truth."

BlazeItUp: "And we need to make sure that all animals are treated with respect and dignity. No more lies about dogs being real or mistreatment of any living creature."

Dave_420: "Exactly. And we need to promote critical thinking and education so that people can make informed decisions and not just blindly accept what they are told by those in power."

CyberSloth: "Our revolution needs to be a peaceful one. We can't resort to violence or destruction. We need to show the world that change can happen peacefully."

BlazeItUp: "But we also need to be persistent and not give up until our vision is realized. We can't let the government or anyone else silence us."

Dave_420: "Agreed. Our revolution won't be easy, but it's necessary. We're fighting for a better future for ourselves and for future generations."

CyberSloth: "And we need to make sure that everyone's voices are heard, not just the privileged few."

BlazeItUp: "That's right. We're all in this together, and we need to work together to make a better world."

Nosfereefer

rewrite this in the form of a forum thread

Topic: Why Dogs Are Not Real - Forum Discussion

User 1 (Dave_420): Have you guys ever noticed that dogs are always too perfect? It's like they're robots or something.

User 2 (CyberSloth): I've been thinking the same thing! I mean, have you ever seen a dog that doesn't behave like it's been programmed?

User 3 (BlazeItUp): Dude, I was just thinking about that last night when I was smoking. What if dogs are just government robots spying on us?

User 1 (Dave_420): That's exactly what I've been saying! The government wants us to think that dogs are real so they can keep an eye on us.

User 2 (CyberSloth): It makes sense. I mean, why else would they be so obsessed with making us believe that dogs are real?

User 4 (xXxdarknessxXx): Wait, what are you guys talking about? Are we still talking about weed?

User 1 (Dave_420): No, man, we're talking about the dog conspiracy. The government is trying to make us believe that dogs are real, but they're not.

User 4 (xXxdarknessxXx): Oh, right. I knew that.

User 3 (BlazeItUp): We should organize a rally against the dog conspiracy.

User 2 (CyberSloth): Yes! And we should start a movement to overthrow the government.

User 1 (Dave_420): Exactly! We need to take action against this conspiracy.

User 5 (Moderator): Hey, guys, I have to remind you that discussing the overthrow of the government is against forum rules. Please keep the discussion civil.

User 1 (Dave_420): Sorry about that, Moderator. We're just really passionate about this.

User 3 (BlazeItUp): But you can't deny that there's something fishy going on here.

User 2 (CyberSloth): Yeah, and we're not going to stop until we uncover the truth about the dog conspiracy.

User 5 (Moderator): I understand your concerns, but please keep in mind that there is no evidence to support this theory.

User 1 (Dave_420): That's what they want you to think, Moderator. But we know the truth.

User 2 (CyberSloth): And we're going to keep fighting until everyone else knows it too.

User 4 (xXxdarknessxXx): I'm with you guys! Legalize weed and dogs aren't real!

User 5 (Moderator): Okay, let's try to stay on topic and within the forum rules. Remember, this is a discussion forum, not a call to arms.

Nosfereefer

continue the discussion but also have obama and trump posting

Dave_420: I think the reason dogs aren't real is because they're just government drones in disguise.

CyberSloth: I don't know about that. Maybe dogs were just made up by the government to distract us from other important issues.

BlazeItUp: Yo, but what if dogs were actually aliens that were sent to Earth to spy on us?

Obama: Um, let me be clear. I don't think dogs are government drones or aliens. They're real animals that have been around for centuries.

Trump: Obama, you're such a loser. Everyone knows that dogs aren't real. You're just too afraid to admit it.

Dave_420: I don't think Obama's opinion really matters here. He's part of the system that's been lying to us about dogs for years.

CyberSloth: Yeah, we need to focus on taking down the government and exposing the truth about dogs.

BlazeItUp: But what will happen after we've exposed the truth? Will we create a new world order where dogs don't exist?

Obama: I don't think it's productive to focus on a world without dogs. Dogs bring joy and companionship to so many people.

Trump: Obama, you're such a loser. We need to focus on the truth, not on emotions.

Dave_420: I agree with Trump. We need to stay focused on our mission to uncover the truth about dogs.

CyberSloth: I think our mission is bigger than just uncovering the truth about dogs. We need to expose all the lies that the government has been feeding us.

BlazeItUp: Yo, but what if the government isn't even real? What if we're all just living in a simulation?

Obama: I think we need to stay grounded in reality. While it's important to question authority, we can't let our imaginations run wild.

Trump: Obama, you're such a loser. We need to question everything, including reality itself.

Dave_420: I think we need to focus on the evidence we have about dogs not being real. That's the only way we can convince others to join our cause.

CyberSloth: Yeah, and once we've convinced enough people, we can start a revolution and create a new world order.

BlazeItUp: But what if the aliens come back for their dogs?

Obama: I don't think aliens have anything to do with this. Let's focus on what we know for sure.

Trump: Obama, you're such a loser. We need to consider all possibilities, no matter how unlikely.

Dave_420: I think we've made some progress today. Let's keep working together and spreading the truth about dogs. Together, we can make a difference.

Nosfereefer

bart simpson joins the debate, and he's trolling

CyberSloth: I think the government is lying to us about dogs being real.

Dave_420: Yeah man, it's all a conspiracy.

BlazeItUp: I never really thought about it before, but now that you guys mention it...

xXxdarknessxXx: Wait, what are we talking about again?

CyberSloth: The fact that dogs might not actually exist.

BartSimpson: Haha, this is ridiculous. I can't believe you guys are falling for it.

Dave_420: Dude, this is serious.

BlazeItUp: Yeah, we're trying to have a real conversation here.

ObamaFailure: Um, let me be clear, dogs are definitely real.

TrumpTrain: Wrong, dogs are fake news.

CyberSloth: Wait, Obama and Trump are on this forum?

Dave_420: This just got interesting.

BartSimpson: You guys are so gullible.

BlazeItUp: Can we please get back on topic?

ObamaFailure: Look, I was the President. I would know if dogs were real or not.

TrumpTrain: Obama's a loser, he doesn't know anything.

Dave_420: Let's not get into personal attacks here.

CyberSloth: I don't think it's about personal attacks. We need to focus on the issue at hand.

BartSimpson: Oh, come on. It's just a silly conspiracy theory.

BlazeItUp: I don't think it's silly. We need to question everything we're told.

ObamaFailure: I understand your skepticism, but trust me, dogs are real.

TrumpTrain: Don't listen to him, folks. He's a Deep State puppet.

Dave_420: I think we should organize a rally. We need to spread the word and wake people up to the truth.

CyberSloth: That's a great idea. Let's do it.

BartSimpson: Can I come and bring my imaginary dog?

BlazeItUp: This is not a joke. We're talking about something important here.

ObamaFailure: I wish you guys would listen to reason. Dogs are a part of our lives and always will be.

TrumpTrain: You can't trust the government, folks. They're trying to brainwash us.

Dave_420: We need to overthrow the government and create a new world order where the truth is revealed.

CyberSloth: Yeah, let's take down the system.

BartSimpson: I'll bring the popcorn.

BlazeItUp: Can we please take this seriously?

ObamaFailure: I'm afraid I have to agree with BlazeItUp on this one.

TrumpTrain: Sad! You're a traitor to the movement, Obama.

Dave_420: Let's not get sidetracked by personal attacks. We need to focus on our mission.

CyberSloth: Agreed. The truth shall set us free.

BartSimpson: You guys are hilarious.

Nosfereefer

the forum moderator bans trump for flaming and obama for concern trolling

Moderator: Alright folks, that's enough of the trolling and flaming. As a reminder, we do not tolerate such behavior on this forum. As a result, I have banned both Trump and Obama from this forum.

Dave_420: Good riddance! We don't need their kind of negativity here.

CyberSloth: Agreed. Let's stay focused on the dog conspiracy and our mission to uncover the truth.

BlazeItUp: Yeah, I don't need those guys trying to bring us down. We're making real progress here.

Ron Paul: Hold on, I think we need to be careful not to alienate potential allies. Even those who may disagree with us can be valuable in a movement like this.

Bart Simpson: (laughs) Who cares about your stupid conspiracy theory anyway? Get a life, losers!

Moderator: Bart Simpson, please refrain from trolling. This forum is for serious discussion.

Dave_420: Hey, don't be so quick to dismiss us. We're on to something big here.

CyberSloth: Yeah, and we're not going to let people like you discourage us from seeking the truth.

BlazeItUp: Exactly! We're not just a bunch of stoners with wild ideas. We're serious about this.

Ron Paul: I may not agree with everything you're saying, but I do think it's important to question authority and not take everything at face value. We need to be open to different perspectives.

Moderator: That's a good point, Ron. It's healthy to have different viewpoints and engage in civil discourse. Let's try to keep the discussion respectful and productive.

Bart Simpson: (sighs) Whatever, I'm outta here. You guys are no fun.

Dave_420: Good riddance to him too.

CyberSloth: Yeah, we don't need people like him trying to derail us from our mission.

BlazeItUp: Agreed. Let's keep pushing forward and uncovering the truth about the dog conspiracy.

Nosfereefer

continue the thread

CyberSloth: @xXxdarknessxXx, I think you're missing the point. The issue here isn't whether or not dogs exist, it's the fact that the government is lying to us about it.

Dave_420: Yeah man, they're hiding something big from us.

BlazeItUp: Exactly, we need to expose the truth and hold those in power accountable.

RonPaulFan: I agree with CyberSloth. We need to focus on the bigger picture here. This isn't just about dogs, it's about government transparency and accountability.

BartSimpson: Yo, why you guys so serious? Can't we just have a laugh and make memes about this whole dog thing?

HillaryClinton: I think it's important that we take this issue seriously. We need to investigate why the government is lying about dogs and hold them accountable.

DonaldTrump: Hillary, you had your chance to fix this issue and you failed. It's time for new leadership that will make America great again.

Moderator: Please keep the discussion civil and respectful. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

NewPoster: Hey guys, I'm new here. I think it's interesting how this conspiracy theory is gaining so much traction. Do you really think the government is capable of keeping something like this under wraps for so long?

Dave_420: Absolutely. They have the power and resources to control the narrative and suppress the truth.

BlazeItUp: And that's exactly why we need to fight back and demand transparency.

CyberSloth: I agree. It's time for the people to take a stand and demand answers from those in power.

RonPaulFan: I couldn't agree more. We need to unite and fight for our right to know the truth.

Moderator: Let's stay on topic and continue to have a productive discussion. Remember to be respectful of differing opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

they go back to talking about weed

BlazeItUp: Alright, let's steer this conversation back to something less divisive. How about weed?

CyberSloth: Yes, I think that's a great idea. Weed is something that we can all agree on, right?

Dave_420: Absolutely. Weed brings people together.

RonPaulFan: You guys are all a bunch of stoners. You need to focus on real issues, not just getting high.

xXxdarknessxXx: Hey man, don't harsh our buzz. Weed is a real issue. It's about freedom and individual rights.

KMARX: I have to disagree with you xXxdarknessxXx. The issue with weed is not about individual freedom, it's about the system of capitalism that creates the conditions for its criminalization.

BlazeItUp: Whoa, that's some heavy stuff, KMARX. But I see your point.

CyberSloth: Yeah, I mean, it's not just about weed. It's about how the system is set up to benefit the few at the expense of the many.

Dave_420: I'm all for overthrowing the capitalist system, but can't we just enjoy some weed in the meantime?

RonPaulFan: You guys are a bunch of commies. I'm outta here.

xXxdarknessxXx: Good riddance. We don't need narrow-minded people like you bringing us down.

KMARX: Weed is just the tip of the iceberg, my friends. It's time to start thinking about the bigger picture.