Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When will will anyone love me
This poll is closed.
Soon 12 32.43%
Trump 2024 25 67.57%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Marslando
May 1, 2010
ed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just drank some milk and then a can of beer

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That's not how you make a white Russian

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
you can just call him jeffery op

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

yospos, if you're nasty.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

You ever have those nitro milk stouts? They are really fucken smooth and taste like iced coffee beer, it rules.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

syntaxfunction posted:

You ever have those nitro milk stouts? They are really fucken smooth and taste like iced coffee beer, it rules.

It was a can of Yuengling Premium and I was drinking the milk cuz I like to wash my fudge pops down with them. The night has only begun.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

It was a can of Yuengling Premium and I was drinking the milk cuz I like to wash my fudge pops down with them. The night has only begun.

what next a bottle of warm natty ice?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

God im glad i post in the first listed subforum

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

NoiseAnnoys posted:

what next a bottle of warm natty ice?

I'm farting and thinking about reheating some leftover mashed sweet potatoes.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Magic hat number 9 is a good beer

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

You can post your grievances here. GBS is usually a pretty helpful community

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

You can post your grievances here. GBS is usually a pretty helpful community

Hard cocks pounding your tender throat

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ah, a good ol fashioned ‘bubbly curdle’

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I like having an Asahi Black when I get ramen out. I dunno, it's just a great taste combo. The sweetness of the broth with the slight bitterness from the beer, the heat contrast. A great combo.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Man, I want some pho.

Marslando
May 1, 2010
not sure why people are posting about alcohol, I'm definitely NOT drunk right now

Please refer to the thread poll, ty.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I ate 2 entire frozen pizzas for dinner

Im training for the american heart association marathon and although they are just mama nina pizzas im fairly sure i can work my way up to red baron by april

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Marslando posted:

not sure why people are posting about alcohol, I'm definitely NOT drunk right now

Please refer to the thread poll, ty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-oEuWMszs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you'll have to wait till Wintertime op

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Post in qcs about it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Put a caulk gun in my cockhole. Sealed that passage up. I'll pee when I want to, not when my body demands it.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I sent Yospos some feedack once and he tried to have me killed lmao. He obviously hired the cheapest possible assassin. Guy didn't have hands. It was hilarious

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I think things are better when QCS is closed.

now lets hug it out!!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
no goku option voted 1

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Drinking an Orion '75 Pilsner. Its a good beer.

Had a Suntory "Evening Drink Lemon Sour Non-Alcoholic" earlier which tasted like grapefruit pith. Nice but very sour.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
I have next to no alcohol tolerance lol. But I don't say no to the occasional boozy dessert, and do use it in some of my cooking.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'm an alcoholic of the "drinking liquor only and often without food to get drunk more efficiently and just about every day" variety. I am ostensibly working on it.

I enjoy beer at Asian restaurants with salty food, champagne at my parents' house because they like Prosecco a bunch, and also will house shots at the club like it's my job. If I'm at a good restaurant or cocktail bar I'll try a house cocktail, but as I become a more efficient alcoholism machine I'm beginning to find most cocktails to be, hmm, a little much.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

great thread, drunk lurker guy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Put a caulk gun in my cockhole. Sealed that passage up. I'll pee when I want to, not when my body demands it.

There was an old en thread about this and it involved sepsis

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I email all my feedback to admins@somethingawrul.com and they respond promptly and thoughtfully.

Hth op

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I email all my feedback to admins@somethingawrul.com and they respond promptly and thoughtfully.

Hth op

Lmao

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:lol: if you are browsing on an actual computer and can see the poll. I’m LMAOing at your life :laffo:

#phoneposterstildeath

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

What kind of red wine is good for a plus sized gentleman for AWOL (all weekend on-line) that will make all the classy ladies bite their lower lips in anticipation

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

laserghost posted:

What kind of red wine is good for a plus sized gentleman for AWOL (all weekend on-line) that will make all the classy ladies bite their lower lips in anticipation

Grape juice and vodka.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

laserghost posted:

Get a Rosé

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Doc Fission posted:

I'm an alcoholic of the "drinking liquor only and often without food to get drunk more efficiently and just about every day" variety. I am ostensibly working on it.

I enjoy beer at Asian restaurants with salty food, champagne at my parents' house because they like Prosecco a bunch, and also will house shots at the club like it's my job. If I'm at a good restaurant or cocktail bar I'll try a house cocktail, but as I become a more efficient alcoholism machine I'm beginning to find most cocktails to be, hmm, a little much.

prosecco isn't champagne op. it's italian

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

great thread, drunk lurker guy

zone
Dec 6, 2016

laserghost posted:

get a good rose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

prosecco isn't champagne op. it's italian

My sister once worked for a couple of yuppie art dealers. At a house party one night, one of them was floating around asking if people would "like a glass of prosciutto."