Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Last week, the vicious Laughing Lunatics(clowns) gang had openly declared war on the Silent Knights(mimes) gang, and the violence unfortunately spilled out to innocent civilians. At least two uninvolved people had gotten hurt during the attack by both gangs, with three mimes and three clowns each assaulting one another, along with a bakery getting destroyed. What will become of the town? What will become of the two gangs? Local law enforcement refused to comment on the situation.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hello clown my anti-friend,
One of us right now must end,
It's a good thing you can't hear me speak-
I'm a mime pretend you heard me think,
A decision for a song idea is in my brain

And so I made
The Ballad of Clowns and Mimes, then.

The circus honked with sounds of horns
On collars of clowns were they borne
The mimes had no choice but to run around
Some how they did that without a sound

The clowns real loud were screaming with pies abound they were creaming
With precision those pies landed in the face 'til none remained

And that ended
The Ballad of Clowns and Mimes, then...

Khanstant
im 4 clowns

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Bongi the Clown has been beaten to death in his prison cell with what appears to be mimed weaponry

baka of lathspell

*sexy female radio voice*

stay easy out there clowns cuz the mimes are lookin to rumble. here let me play "love is a fire" to soundtrack your escapades, adventures and conflicts

*clown listening*

we're gonna make it guys. all the way to the big top. the big Clowney

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

whyd you do it bonko??? whyd you waste cyrus

bonko: no reason.... heh. i just like doing things like that

HONK

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
waiting for the clown don to arrive.
black luxury sedan rolls up with dark tinted windows. driver gets out and walks around to open the back door. when the back door opens, 30 clown bodyguards stream out before the don

canyoneer

mime assassin on a rooftop opens up an invisible suitcase. carefully pulls out each component to an invisible rifle, screwing them together and dialing in the scope. takes aim at the clown capo. one silent shot, one kill.
mime assassin disassembles the weapon and places each part with care back in the suitcase. on the way back to the safehouse, he throws each component of the rifle separately into different rivers

canyoneer

mime goons unwrap an anonymous package wrapped in newspaper. it's a bullet proof vest wrapped around a lemon meringue pie. an unmistakeable message: luca brasi got creamed

canyoneer

mime boss' car is stuck in traffic. two firefighter clowns on a tiny bicycle pull up alongside, and the bicycle passenger sprays an entire seltzer bottle into the open window before they speed off seconds later.

canyoneer

in a warehouse, between forklifts and stacks of pallets, a mime lieutenant holds a tense meeting with his crew after a failed raid.

it was a setup, the clowns knew they were coming. one of our guys tipped them off, no question about it. the real question is, who talked?

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

mime boss' car is stuck in traffic. two firefighter clowns on a tiny bicycle pull up alongside, and the bicycle passenger sprays an entire seltzer bottle into the open window before they speed off seconds later.

ty manifisto

google THIS

Clown #1: The mimes got us pinned down! We're toast!

Clown #2: Don't worry, we got backup en route! We just gotta hold 'em off until Pagliacci gets here!

Clown #1: ...

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Clown #2: Don't worry, we got backup en route! We just gotta hold 'em off until Pagliacci gets here!

lol

ty manifisto

canyoneer

slow motion montage of gangland assassinations set to entry of the gladiators played in a minor key

baka of lathspell

google THIS posted:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

big black turnout

google THIS posted:

canyoneer

mimes impatiently looking up how long it will take to fully cure the oversized cement shoes they've poured over a clown's feet

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

canyoneer posted:

mimes impatiently looking up how long it will take to fully cure the oversized cement shoes they've poured over a clown's feet

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

scared clown leaning over to the ear of another clown: ...how do they snap yet make no sound

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
we just lost a car and 34 of our best fighters...

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

nut

voluntarily drafted myself as a simple clown enthusiast, hoping that i'll have an easy route to college afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

general watching the ongoing fight, numb, snaps open his eyes: Wait a minute! Who's in congress?!