Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
waiting for the clown don to arrive.
black luxury sedan rolls up with dark tinted windows. driver gets out and walks around to open the back door. when the back door opens, 30 clown bodyguards stream out before the don

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

mime assassin on a rooftop opens up an invisible suitcase. carefully pulls out each component to an invisible rifle, screwing them together and dialing in the scope. takes aim at the clown capo. one silent shot, one kill.
mime assassin disassembles the weapon and places each part with care back in the suitcase. on the way back to the safehouse, he throws each component of the rifle separately into different rivers

canyoneer

mime goons unwrap an anonymous package wrapped in newspaper. it's a bullet proof vest wrapped around a lemon meringue pie. an unmistakeable message: luca brasi got creamed

canyoneer

mime boss' car is stuck in traffic. two firefighter clowns on a tiny bicycle pull up alongside, and the bicycle passenger sprays an entire seltzer bottle into the open window before they speed off seconds later.

canyoneer

in a warehouse, between forklifts and stacks of pallets, a mime lieutenant holds a tense meeting with his crew after a failed raid.

it was a setup, the clowns knew they were coming. one of our guys tipped them off, no question about it. the real question is, who talked?

canyoneer

slow motion montage of gangland assassinations set to entry of the gladiators played in a minor key

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

mimes impatiently looking up how long it will take to fully cure the oversized cement shoes they've poured over a clown's feet