Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chrom

gently caress you you made this guy up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mr. Game & Watch

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Meta Knight

remind me of the Battle Frontier thread & piss me off enough to blow them away with a 12-gauge

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

[b][Pit/b]

one shot...one kill...two balls...all skill

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dark Pit

same thing but with Korn playing in the background

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Zero Suit Samus

oof, well uh...guess what boys? let's just say the refractory period ended early, heh...brb

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wario

massive fuckin fart right on his BAWLZ. lol, sorry, just testing out the strain of humor modern SA is aiming for. sorry

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Solid Snake

more grenades than necessary but not as many as desired

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

Dark Pit

same thing but with Korn playing in the background

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ike

ok gently caress off with this

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

symbolic posted:

Ike

ok gently caress off with this

there's at least 4 more

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

there's at least 4 more

man im already through like 30 characters, dont say that

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pokemon trainer

three times the CBT. lighting them up with flamethrower, vine whipping em to a fine paste, and...idk moral support

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Diddy Kong

my man's strapped to the hilt, he's gonna fire his coconut gun in enough spurts to send em back to 1999

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Here's one for R.O.B.:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

Here's one for R.O.B.:

clenching my thighs together irl lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

symbolic posted:

clenching my thighs together irl lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lucas

watching Ness from afar pilot his PK Thunder like a drone

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sonic

the blue blur could very easily decimate his sack with a well-placed spin dash, but he's too unpredictable to tell. field research necessary

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

King Dedede

he has a giant loving hammer, im not going to rack my brain here

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Olimar

obvs using Pikmin, think hurling the fatfuck ones from 2 onward would be the quickest way to get it beaten black and blue

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lucario

doesnt this stupid gently caress just have Mewtwo's moves. whatever i said for that. there's too nfucking many Smash charactesr this is horseshit

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

R.O.B.

not against the suggestion from earlier but i believe a charged laserbeam to fry them to a crisp may be just as likely

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Toon Link

feels as uncomfortable as Young Link. pass

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wolf

absolutely brutal mfer. would argue with the waiter & make u pay the bill type of guy. no qualms about just going full fuckin Johnny Cage nut punches. badass

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Villager

whatever bug he's got in his net today is gonna be the one that devours Jeff's scrotum

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it's 3 am but i will continue with part 2 in due time. stay tuned, like & subscribe

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Leadthumb posted:

Here's one for R.O.B.:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isabelle would keep using a fishing rope to whip Jeff’s dick and balls around the stage and troll him, then use a party pooper to blow the hairs clean off Jeff’s perfectly tight, spherical ballsack and finally, a side air pellet gun shot right up his drat peehole that blows out the back of his rear end in a top hat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If his balls were still alive she would use the hammer and smash the tip of Jeff’s exposed and stretched out from the fishing pole penis lol. For a few minutes until he started crying.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

Master HAnd does the finger walk and then flicks Jeff's ball sack clean off. absolutely demented but you cant help but respect the raw power

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The most dangerous blowjob

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

The most dangerous blowjob

You one thousand percent jerk off to this.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kazuya Mishima would use the Electric Wind God''s Fist on Jeffrey's balls for an infinite juggling combo until they would be totally obliterated

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Creating a Mii of the owner and uploading clips of Bowser repeatedly body slamming it is beyond the pale. Don't come back.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Wormskull posted:

You one thousand percent jerk off to this.