Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
he coulda been omb director

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Azathoth posted:

When he was much younger, he supposedly changed the way he pronounced his name at least twice because he thought it would sound better in political ads.

He had a campaign video where he sent some staffer dweebs to Malta to ask random people how the hell you pronounce his name and surprise surprise he pronounces it wrong

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i knew this guy when i was a teenager

his dad was a crazy type A narcissist with a tiny bit of money, so of course his progeny had to become deities

kid was like 15 and wouldn't hit a J and fret about poo poo like getting into the Peace Corps lmao

last i knew he was finishing up a stint as some kinda think tank dude on pacific defense and the future of WAR BUILDING IN ASIA, probably the most perfect background to come home and run for something as the first stepping stone, idk

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Fleetwood posted:

The dude who stands at the front of the meditation class?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQgjQ2ErX34

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Fleetwood posted:

He wanted to be UB Ambassador, and when Biden wouldn't give him that he wanted to be Ambassador to China lol. For supposedly being among the next generation of leaders for the Dems, he's sure getting poo poo on a lot. Guess hazing exists in political parties too.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
He fixed bread prices

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a noble endeavor

i wish he'd fix these terrible egg prices too

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Nobody post the Picture

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mayo fartplug

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What about Butt Pete and dutch people all wear a butt on their face once a year to celebrate racism towards the Maltese?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Pee Butt

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 minutes!
post the gif cowards

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 minutes!
fine. i'll do it myself.

Adbot