Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zinkovich
May 2, 2009
I re-regged and lurked again after October thinking these forums were righting the ship on the Ukraine/GBS and CSPAM issue. Now, the only casual thread with real-time updates had someone literally just post an anti-zionist conspiracy theorist as a source and basically implied people should use their own judgment on said source and the thread is full of bullshit white noise spam.

If I wanted to scroll past pages and pages of trolling and of bad sources, I'd go on certain subreddits.

Also, the vibes are not "chill" and there's more sniping in there than in a Battlefield game. The "jokes" in that thread in any normal setting would cause concerned looks between everyone at the table.

I've had this account since 2004 but gently caress it. Ban me. SA admins are not going to right the ship. Anyone with a lick of sense and don't want to share the forums with the tankie equivalent of Erowid circa-2000 conspiracy theories should do the same.

Silencing the GBS thread and then not accepting and adjusting to real feedback from the majority right away is a bitch move and shows that Lowtax's legacy continues in the worst way. Bye.

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU