Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Probably not, he sounds dangerously under-energized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Finally someone sniped this thread thank god

If you see this I'm probably doing a sig check

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Man, why are the non-sparkling celsiuses so hard to find? Everywhere seems to only have the sparkling flavors but the still ones are so much better before the gym.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

monster ultra zero is the gold standard

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Toxic Mental posted:

monster ultra zero is the gold standard

They’re not really my go to choice like they used to be, but the ultra zero is a good working man’s drink

I tried some random energy drink from the Asian market the other day, idk what it was called there wasn’t any english on the packaging. But it tasted like a sweeter, uncarbonated red bull. Completely nasty

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
there are too many of these things to keep track of. i'm just defaulting to white monster or zero red bull. choice paralysis.

----------------

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I like the taste of Monster White but 140mg of caffeine just doesn’t do it for me anymore.

----------------

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Monster white is inferior to monster blue (lo-carb) and I’m sad it’s slowly displacing the blue can. But the new zero sugar with the green top is decent so hopefully it or blue sticks around

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
White monster is no slouch but peach is king of the monsters.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I got a 4 pack of the watermelon monsters for $5 the other day. Not the best flavor but it’s drinkable

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Ziv Zulander posted:

I got a 4 pack of the watermelon monsters for $5 the other day. Not the best flavor but it’s drinkable

hell yeah Drunken Wu-Tang rules

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I'm happy Jeff Gerstmann, gaming journalist, is ranking them over at
Guard Dot Bike

But it's so wild growing up with Jolt THEN Bawls and THEN Mountain Dew Game Fuel and now the GFuel.

But I gotta be honest - I don't like most of these pre workout flavors. It's all blue slush or red freeze or creamsicle

And I really want a hosed up soda. Bang used to do Root Beer and "Miami Cola", Rockstar had this samurai cola to promote cyberpunk. And the only ones I can think of is Celsius (which is also one of it's first flavors when it was in bottles around 2007?)

Does anybody know any energy drink sodas?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Does anybody know any energy drink sodas?

It's pretty drat easy to order Bawls through a bunch of companies like Kroger brands, Amazon, Bawls themselves, or pickup at a Microcenter. Reg and low cal, glass or cans, multiple flavors (classic, cherry, ginger ale, root beer, orange soda, maybe more idk) solo or in variety packs. I enjoy the reg in cans so much more than a proper energy drink. Tastes way better than the vast majority of energy drinks and feels more like a natural caffeine bev (like coffee or w/e) than the toxic chemical spill aftertaste from most energy drinks.

Unless you're specifically looking for the hosed up chem part, then i have no fuckin' clue besides Monster Aussie Lemonade tasting like a deliciously hosed up can of country time lemonade.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I respect Jeff's ratings, I don't normally go for sugar free like him but they've never lead me wrong when i do.

Most of the Mountain Dew Amps are pretty close to just soda. The default flavor is closer to Surge than Mountain Dew I feel.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i woke up too early this morning so i bundled up and walked over to the convenience store to get myself a tangerine mango guava strawberry rockstar pure zero. also got some donuts from the bakery. it's gonna be a good morning folks

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Monster Blue is still in the cooler of your local vape shop. Just don’t look at the expiration date.

We blue soda fans must continually suffer. I drank a bunch of Pepsi Blue as a teen and developed the thirst for a drink that “tastes blue.”

770e4133fe864efdb5a3d5860573ed6c

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Blue agave flavor? Is that sugar flavor or did they give it a fake tequila touch?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I didn't know Full Throtle was a coke product. I had it once and it just tasted like watered down Red Bull and I have not ever given it a second go.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The company selling 12 packs of soda for 7.99 is branding their energy drink with their full name? Bold move.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I try to avoid the energy drinks they stock at Autozone like Full Throttle and NOS, always a bad time.

I’m cycling down these days. In my youth my body could handle a Rippit but now I think I’d melt like a guy in Street Trash.

770e4133fe864efdb5a3d5860573ed6c

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I've always been morbidly curious about NOS, just not enough so to actually try it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Q_res posted:

I've always been morbidly curious about NOS, just not enough so to actually try it.

Same. It's like "wow interesting can. Not going to try it."

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
NOS is easily the most delicious “regular” energy drink flavor that I’ve had. It’s got a very grapefruit/orange juice citrusy flavor.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Full Throttle is something I mostly remember for being in a vending machine of my freshman dorm building’s basement. It was nasty but the energy drink choices in 2006 weren’t the best so it did in a pinch.

----------------

everwake
Aug 9, 2021

Discord: everwake#0311
Steam: Everwake
Xbox: everwake#3338
PlayStation: everwakePS
Nintendo: SW-0815-2733-9404
Mastodon: https://gamepad.club/@everwake
I got Stockholm Syndromed into liking NOS because it was the only energy drink on my campus in 2008.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i've cycled through the redbull rainbow and none of them touch the kind of mania NOS triggered in me. inositol is a devilish brew. if you have pre-existing dietary complaints the alcohol sugars might wreak havoc on your pipes so beware.

edit- the v8 energy juices are nice. smaller cans so they don't keep me going past midnight. plus they taste good.

crimes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i miss jolt, could use some today

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i fear they have discontinued the black cherry mountain dew kickstart.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

The 12 pack of 6 different Bawls flavors was too tempting. I remember loving the cherry but it's been so many years... can't wait for them to be properly chilled.