Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I've watched snippets of this channel for a a couple weeks, but i've never seen something about the US before now.

The people from different counties around the world that played the passport game is kind insane, but the amount of increased border crosses also sounds insane.

He obviously thinks that the Native tribe's prevention of the wall on their land is him being sarcastic. "Oh? you need the river for your culture?" just rear end in a top hat stuff tossed in.

I'm not sure I trust this Sheriff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdYAYgbf5Uc

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's ICE/Cop propaganda, you're welcome. Most of the illegal immigrants that are in the US just drive in and stay.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
ACAB

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

maybe we should just increase the size of the asylum court so that they don't wait 3-5 years while living off my tax money!

-certified genius Dilbert man

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

the new ohio class nuclear powered and ICBM nuclear tipped bombs is supposed to cost about 15.03 billion.

Its to to replace old ones that do the same thing that got old.

comes out in like 2027 i think

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Feb 27, 2023

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Wendigee posted:

the new ohio class nuclear powered and ICBM nuclear tipped bombs is supposed to cost about 15.03 billion.

Its to to replace old ones that do the same thing that got old.

comes out in like 2027 i think

might as well park it in Yuma

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That'll send a message to people fleeing India and china. Bombs!

Or we could spend a billion to help the homeless. Or provide basic healthcare to everyone. I dunno. I don't have answers buce.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Find a sheriff that isn't an rear end in a top hat OP.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Thanks for making the world a better place OP

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

It's ICE/Cop propaganda, you're welcome. Most of the illegal immigrants that are in the US just drive in and stay.

Copaganda

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

My favorite part about this is how every time they provide a statistic about the number of people crossing the border, it counts the same person crossing the border multiple times as unique "people crossing the border".

So if you have a work crew of say, 5 people that carpool across the border and back together as part of their daily commute, and they work 5-day weeks and never miss a day, they count as two thousand and six hundred people crossing the border every year.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Some hosed-up permutation of that math is what recently brought Marjorie Taylor Greene to claim that six billion people enter the US from the Mexican Border every year.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

But in actuality there are so few "border encounters" and so many border patrol agents that each agent statistically has fewer than one encounter with a border-crosser per day that they work.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

And don't forget how the Trump wall was deliberately designed to kill and maim people who fall while attempting to cross it in grotesque ways, and not at all designed to stop them from crossing it in the first place lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
come on op, i aint watching an hour long youtube video

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
ACAB means all cops, even those class traitors in paw patrol

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrao9kE-aRk

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

acab but border guards are even worse

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If I was a border guard I'd say 'hold up hombre are you sure you really want to be here? It's no longer great here. Don't walk so fast I'm coming with you!'

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
if they have the word Sheriff in their title they're basically beholden to nothing and quickly go insane with power

Joe Arpaio got away with all his poo poo bc he was Sheriff

we really need to get rid of the whole concept! ACAB especially includes sheriffs

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Reminder that just recently there was a story about a border patrol agent who was a vet and deported people then discovered that the birth certificate he was using was fake and he was actually born in Mexico and now faces deportation. He is absolutely shocked at the way he's being treated.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wendigee posted:

That'll send a message to people fleeing India and china. Bombs!

Or we could spend a billion to help the homeless. Or provide basic healthcare to everyone. I dunno. I don't have answers buce.

Lol no amount of money will ever help the homeless issue you can have 100 billion but if you can't find anywhere to build/provide services because nimby assholes won't allow it the $$$ means nothing

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Nooner posted:

Lol no amount of money will ever help the homeless issue you can have 100 billion but if you can't find anywhere to build/provide services because nimby assholes won't allow it the $$$ means nothing

it's almost like allowing private ownership of land is a bad idea