Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
everyone says "state of the forums" but maybe we need a two state of the forums solution

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
it takes a lot of posts to deny genocide I guess

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

oh, well it was before i left, when it was a subforum of d&d

sea-spam is dying

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

just looked in the lepers colony and god drat lmfao

gbs china thread ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

I love that sa rn is literally that twilight zone episode where they say commies are invading over the radio and a whole suburb burns itself to the ground in a panic while scientists take notes

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
i heard a rumor they were boughbt by az who also is fluffdaddy, who also is a km alt

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
chinatown was an unremarkable gbs white noise catchphrase poster and admins might as well close gbs if they have a problem with posters like him :shrug:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bernie sanders ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

loquacius posted:

Here's a fun magic spell: do a forums search for posts about wasabi peas written by the original poster of this unsourced quote

:stare:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

they should make me mod and let ban whoever i want and gas whatever thread i wwant

same

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

oh i guess dustcat autobanned because they wouldnt stop talking about sex with clowns in the trump thead

lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
oh god fluffdaddy woke up and went on a shooting spree wow

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Turtle Watch posted:

r I p Dustcat. I never understood any of their posts or where they were coming from, and never put the time in to find out. But i remember their username, and now they are gone.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Lol

You should post this idea too. It is even better.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

Posting in the same thread about the same topic while knowing nothing about one another personally doesn’t make you friends. That’s weird parasocial poo poo to think so.

bro, we're also twitter mutuals though!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Azathoth posted:

liking the forums is pretty problematic given all the things ive heard about them recently

wait until you hear the rumors about some of the recently demoted admins...

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
OK, I don't know why I've put up with a forum full of emotional children who don't know how to talk to people with even the tiniest amount of decency for so long but I'm done. Oh and the mods and administrators who would rather punish people for sticking up for themselves than the people who treat others poorly: go gently caress yourselves. Your utter lack of character is obvious and I hope it gnaws away at you for the rest of your life

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i miss these epic 00s style of meltdown

lol i didnt even realize that was the car guy who suddenly got super aggro

quote:

There should never be brake fluid in the booster, so where is that fluid coming from?

Autobanned Guy posted:

Up your rear end, which is where you can cram the attitude. I asked a simple question, there's no need to be a dick

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
titane ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
pyf toilet

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I like the random "lmao" because I assumed there was like a quote missing from the copy in here, but no he's just lmaoing in the middle of his meltdown

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

no. its not my favorite

pyf toxic morning radio shock jock humor

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
my therapist tells me I'm normal every week actually

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he’s good but I think he should chill a little

it's this

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

i was probed bloody by some plague rats. but i never hated her. i said, basically your entire post history is you starting random fights with people over dumb politics crap. chill out. user loses posting privileges for 1 week

https://twitter.com/repjohnlewis/status/751432205826715648

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I get that it was the joke I just wanted to read the real one again

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think it’s good. Like eventually it will maybe produce a good feedback system or drive both admins and posters insane so it’s a win-win

:yeah:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

drat they should make this clickable

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

drat is the "reopen the gbs ukraine thread" ctually worth reading

no just wait for the good posts to end up here

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Yeah I figure it's because of the Musk thread. they strike me as guys who use the ignore button and brag about it

yeah they're gbs and yospossers

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

one time i called azatoth a retard and he said "i know" and then he forgot to probe me until 7 hours later

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
those were cooked already??

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

the white stuff leaking from underneath them makes me think they were stuffed with cream cheese or some such, which is another bit of evidence for them being deliberately designed to look like cocks

what about the drops of white stuff that's on top of them

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
You were banned and told not to interact with ghost dog, instead you have followed him around for 5 years making the same tired fat joke. That is deranged people poo poo. User loses posting privileges for 1 month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
goons ftw