Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

A2I, Clan Republic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Changing to BI, Clan REpublic
Thinking on it assuming colonization is still absurdly expensive going for it off the bat is actually a trap as said earlier, economic/stronger is more value to buck typically in early game and the only reason you'd grab it early is to cut off other powers which doesn't seem like a threat at all.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Surface.
We're breaking the mold and will have the greatest dwarven merchant fleet! Sure we'll be the only ones with it but it's still true

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

RabidWeasel posted:

A1 TRAINS TRAINS TRAINS

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Crazycryodude posted:

B, those occupied holds are an insult that should have been addressed a century ago, but the second-best time is now.

Strike the enemy in our rightful earth!

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

2. E.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Are we creating future space orcs, cause giving orcs a large chunk of guns and now having laser weapons got me thinking.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

If any of my choices win I really want The Command to win tbh purely to stomp those reactionary martial artists this time!

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Chronometry posted:

Yo-ho, all together, hoist the colours high...

Mykx.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Poil posted:

More glorious carnage!

If there is one thing I have learned from games such as Dominions it is that sacrificing to demons is always a good idea.

Once you pop you just can't stop.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Love my precious Golden sons.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Defensive is really useful early on also but I'm unsure how good attrition works long term in Abennar.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

The effects of the Rending potentially spreading out in some manner depending on how on the ball people in Halass could be is an interesting idea, you obviously don't want the issue of loving over neighboring players with a mechanic they can't realistically do anything about though which is probably why it has such a hard cutoff point.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

VideoWitch posted:

the promise of a Good Lich swayed my vote towards Elikhand

Same, time to be the only actual good lich who isn't just a firmly dead lich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Theswarms posted:

If I learned anything from tales of maj eyal it's that halflings love enslaving and genociding orcs and it's weird that two games have this.

Short people are always the angriest, it's a proven fact.