Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

:spooky:
Screaming is the only useful thing that we can do.

MokBa posted:

I'm really loving this season so far. I feel like last season got a bit too bogged down in the wholesome positivity. But that doesn't really work without conflict and good biting humor to balance it out. The tone this time around feels more like S1 to me.

drat this is a great show.

I'm enjoying this season way more than the second. I thought we were in for a rough time when one of the lines from Ted's son was something about the political landscape of the USA, but there's been less OTT cringe and I am looking forward to the newest episode every week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

I can't remember if it'd fit the continuity with the end of last season but there's obviously more footage on that drive of Nate spending hours fixing his tearing the BELIEVE sign in such a way that it wasn't even noticeable it had been teared at all. If they stick the landing on Nate redemption, then that's a decent storyline.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

ilmucche posted:

The Keeley/jack stuff hits real weird for me. Keeley and Roy seemed like they didn't really want to call it quits, and fair play for moving on but it's gone to the strange place of hooking up with the person who's financed the company. Not a fan of the weird power dynamics there.

The Rebecca/Sam thing was so much worse, but agree.

I thought Keeley supporting Shandy was a good idea, she obviously had talent as a video producer and I liked the idea that Keeley was allowing someone written off the same way she was a chance to shine. Turns out her ultimate contribution to the story was providing a reason for Keeley and Jack to get together alone.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

sheri posted:

See, now I took the second "did we....yes we did" to mean "did we have an instant connection" or "did we just fall in love"

They show her falling asleep on the couch and him going to his bedroom.

She was not black out drunk so she would have remembered.

There's absolutely no indication in their whole interaction he would have lied to her about it if they did have sex.

They did not sleep together.

She comes out of his bedroom in the morning, she’s probably pregnant.

Also I think his “did we? …We did” is supposed to indicate he was also boozed up and couldn’t quite remember until she walked out the door. Rebecca gets to be a single mother millionaire when she can’t find a guy who will literally up anchor and sail away with no way of being traced. They didn’t even trade names.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

She actually comes out of the shower/bathroom area, not the bedroom.

She asks him if they banged, I don't think the episode showed the entire story of their night together. She could easily have jumped into his bed through the night. Then again he isn't 25 years younger and an employee so maybe he's not her type.

The Hausu Usher fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Apr 21, 2023

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

I've gotten into a habit of hate-watching this show but that there was a very good episode. Reminded me why I liked the show in the first place.

The Hausu Usher fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Apr 26, 2023

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Googling "Eric Cantina karate kick".

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

I hope this show ends and never comes back. I’m just watching out of spite and have been for some time.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

There's so many little things that just annoyed gently caress out of me these past two seasons, I was addicted to hating this show.

Richmond die hards (who never watch the home games live, perhaps priced out?) buy a loving millionaire her pub lunch as a thank you? Fucccck upppp.

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Game gets put on hold for groundskeepers to replace the net - injury time 2 minutes.

There would have been a riot when that injury time went up with the home team needing to score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hausu Usher
Feb 9, 2010

Hobo Clown posted:

They saved all of those important Nate scenes as flashbacks for the upcoming Ted-less season

New series should be called Ted-Less o.