Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Zero One posted:

People on AV Club mentioned they thought Trent was gay based on a scene from a previous season. If that’s the case his reaction to Colin is probably going to be a lot different than if he was just chasing a big story.

That was my recollection as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don’t recall seeing the phone itself but I’m pretty sure she’s always had an iphone. It was just green to show that the messages weren’t going through as iMessages, probably to show that her phone wasn’t connected.

That’s why each message said “Sent as text message”

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Senor Tron posted:

Didn't the real leaks a few years ago involve a lot of iCloud hacks? Was surprised it came up in an Apple show. Or maybe I'm misremembering, don't really want to Google it all.

That’s why they made it an e-mail leak.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Scott Forstall posted:

Pleasantly surprised by this one? As a dad, there were some feels, especially with Mae’s quote (not sure where that’s from) and Ted and his mom talking near the end.

The cliffhanger has me piqued. Good or bad, I’ll watch next week and then cancel TV+ for awhile.

He’s quitting