Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

K3nT3n
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
Yes, the Omniverse is real guys!

I'm the Messiah and I know I proved to all the observers that we're living in it...

Any doubters left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

why haven't you told me where to buy the art of war 2, the sequel to the art of war

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Khanstant
the art of war 2 is pedestrian at best, banal trite kitsch for the boneheaded meat chewers of the world. war 2 would better off writing technical manuals than trying to act creative[

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
can someone help me to locate art of war 2? it's the sequel to art of war

thanks

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
oh. well this is embarrassing

vanisher

pulling one of these and throwing it in front of "verse" on my new steam hentai VR game

http://users.uoa.gr/~nektar/history/language/greek_latin_derivatives.htm

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

pulling one of these and throwing it in front of "verse" on my new steam hentai VR game

Osteoverse is very different from the bone zone, apparently

Finger Prince

vanisher posted:

Myxogamoverse

alexandriao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

K3nT3n
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
For those of you who don't know...

I have taken control for some time now of a matrix harvester/simulated reality operator...

That's how I do it all...

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

gently caress you (not in the byob way)

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Finger Prince

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

did you ever stop to think that maybe just maybe the omniverse is in us op?

K3nT3n
Why me??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The bone zone is in the osteoverse.