Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Gained weight, looks like poo poo, just not as funny an amount

MY MONITOR IS ON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
What is this poo poo? It's less complicated than a liquor store.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Dark Brandon 2024 campaign promise to "eradicate conservativism"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

AxGrap posted:

If I'm ever "on weed" and get too high I lie down and close my eyes and ride it out. I say "I HAVE TO GO" if in a social situation. I don't blow up about it
Time to play Porcupine Tree on headphones for the rest of the night

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Seeing this out of the corner of my vision makes me think I'm having an aura migraine

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqWM-tXtoBU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Oooh, do the one where he catches a hat from a crowd, signs it, and hands it to that little boy

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
They may have changed it, but I found that if you are getting the "that would be factually inaccurate" response you can ask it to write a story and it will use information from the previous prompts to do that. I kept trying to get it to write a story about Trump trying to get a free meal from a restaurant and it wouldn't because it said it had no record of such a thing and didn't want to produce misleading content, then I entered "tell me a story" and it produced exactly that.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Knight has issued a correction as of 22:31 on Mar 20, 2023

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Feels like this needs something more, like a sudden embarrassing medical event or NYC Mayor Adams being pelted by red hats thrown by the Trump choir. There's still time...

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The media is spinning a new Trump indictment narrative to distract us from John Wick 4 That's not POV, smh

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The things we see in this thread
ok. <voice cracks> uhuHUHuhUHhh

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
That's him, the man who robbed the sperm bank! I'd recognize him anywhere

I couldn't say "no" to those eyes...

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lmao

"As I was on the phone with her, she's telling him to 'stay awake. "open your eyes; I need you to stay with me,' as a mother, my heart sank. I panicked," the parent told us.
Saying this to my friends next sesh

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Getting a lot of 'Woke Baby' vibes from her

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I can think of some worse things

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Trump failed the J6 defendants in their time of need. Now, to be the better man, Biden must pardon Donald Trump.

-NYTPitchbot

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Oglethorpe posted:

i think lindsay graham is on hannity asking people to give money to noted billionaire, trump
That's just muscle memory

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

DrPossum posted:

i bet there were a lot of chuds that didn't sleep last night thinkging about ways to save the presientn
Convoluted fantasies of getting caught for an obvious crime and going to the same prison as Trump, who is in gen pop for reasons, to act as personal bodyguards

<he skates>
ah, nevertheless...

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
MTG is screaming into her phone after the caller immediately hung up "AOC I KNOW THIS IS YOU! ANSWER ME, COWARD"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Trump should send an alternate panel of jurors and pressure the judge to accept them

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Labor... lawyers? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Bearjew posted: