Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

im sleepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Spaced God posted:

Isn't it like 3pm

yeah i take a lot of naps

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Spaced God posted:

I'm jealous. I wanna take more naps

its more like i get exhausted every 3-4 hours and i gotta lay down for a while before i can do anything again it sucks

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

if someone as beloved as cumshitter is still permad after a year, i better not get myself permad

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

remembering my first few months here and i was referred to simply as "aussie buddykins". glad to have developed a seperate but similar posting brand

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i miss drinking but i literally cannot only drink. beers and cocktails are cool but i get a few in me and i need DRUGS

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

and this opiod and benzo regime from the doctors loving sucks tapering loving sucks changing doses around and missing doctor appointments loving sucks i just need that sweet medical weed

and the poo poo doesnt last as long as they say so i spend a few hours every day slightly withdrawing anyway like whats the fuckin point

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i dunno what was wrong with the old thread

AIDS. bad case of it

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

im in an absolute oval office of a mood. and im usually pretty chipper. if the doctor offers you narcotics for serious problems but you gotta taper really fast to get into rehab say no just suffer

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

im like, not seizuring, so its not an emergency, it just SUCKS

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

and clonazepam actually helped with the dystonia! the neurologist will have a better non narcotic solution but i could like breathe and poo poo. i just cant take narcotic scripts into rehab but i see the neuro around when i enter so it should be fine

considering the weed edible route again it like sorta helped

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Buddykins posted:

there will be a loving rule - if you dont mention trump in a post you will be got

you make so many posts that are not trump related i dont follow

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Good Citizen posted:

anyone who wants buttons is lame and shouldn't get them

please, give me unpaid responsibility on somethingawful, that sounds awesome

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Real Mean Queen posted:

Had to make room for more bullshit

drat fuckin straight

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

ima not post for a bit my vibes are bad. dont probe me but ima just game for a while

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

emfive posted:

sakkman I don't know much about Australia and I certainly don't want to insult you because you are a celebrity and I sincerely like you, but a sensitive question I have is whether "Substance Rehab" institutions there are clearly and distinctly labeled in a way that you can tell them from an "Opium Den"

this is directed at me so i will post. this currnet setup is via the hospital and GP because they cant prescribe neurological meds, but they can prescribe narcotics, but narcotics are ill suited for me (i need a lot of assistance/restrictions to not just abuse the gently caress out of pills) and this rehab disallows them for me.

so i guess yes they are labelled in such a way wherein they say "unless you have a really good fuckin reason (like you have ADHD, your problem is opiods, and youve never touched meth in your life: theyll let you have your ritalin or whatever) you cannot bring your opiods and benzos into rehab"

and i was honest in the intake saying i had a problem with basically everything so i gotta go in rawdogging it. neuro appointment where i get some sort of magical neurological non narcotic drug GPs wont prescribe but should sort out my dystonia is within days of rehab entry so i'm not too worried

i think the "rehabs" that are like thousands of dollars and cushy as hell let you do mostly whatever but these are government funded with fairly strict rules. cant smoke, cant vape, gotta bring ur own nic patches, etc

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

emfive posted:

wow thank you, that is vastly more information than I expected and it's pretty fascinating.

You should know that in America due to our freedoms we throw people with problems like that in the nearest river. Honestly what I was kind-of curious about was how when you're "inside" they're giving you that big cocktail still. I ask this as one of the world's foremost physicians and an expert on the ancient Maya people.

oh i still need to pay 85% of my welfare while im going in but the service at least exists. my disability pension at least exists. in a specific detox situation, theyll load you up with diazepam for 1-2 days and rapidly taper you off it within a week then youre on your own, doing 12 step stuff and group activities and whatever else they have in store for me. catching up on medical needs but ive done most of that already in the interim between rehabs

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Oglethorpe posted:

i was in high school when a friend recommended me this movie and i picked it up to watch with my older brother and that was a mistake. we shut it off when the cool gay stuff happened. idk which of us was more embarassed at the time. i think my bro still makes homophobic (not related to the movie) "prepare to get buttraped" jokes in games when the enemy gets difficult or a boss shows.

Used to do arenas in WoW who started every match with "aight guys let's RAPE these kids" and uh yeah

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Look it was our warcry and by golly it worked

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

turned down meth again, dude owes me a bit of cash. just gimme cash!

getting real tired of this poo poo

real tired of lots of poo poo
maybe i need to move cities im kinda in a meth hotspot

gotta tell doc i hosed up some meds few weeks back and i need to be put on a "visit the chemist every day for daily supply" scheme cos im sick of lying about poo poo

why'd he give me 200 pills at once the dumbass he knows my history. maybe it was a test. anyway im getting by on benzo withdrawals with scraps of diazepam from friends but the dosages are like less than the clonaz i was taking so im still mildly withdrawing, but im at least not dying

ima just fess up come clean and be real about it. opiods im tapering off and coming off for good (until i injure myself again in some way) but the clonaz is probably lifelong and i need to keep that happening. ill walk 10min to a chemist daily for a few pills if it keeps this dystonia at bay

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

julius is my shining ray of love even if he bites me a lot. its his way of saying dont touch me exactly that way exactly right now. few seconds later he'll want head scritches. capricious little fellow keeps me on my toes. but god he's pretty he's entered adolescence instead of fuzzy awkward kitten. he looks like a cat. just a bit smaller than hes gonna end up. love the lil guy

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

a cat that bites your feet when you wiggle them treats restless leg syndrome pretty well

Asproigerosis posted:

You should stop interacting with all these drug heads, you've already dramatically shortened your lifespan and quality of life and you're only in your 20s.

theyre EVERYWHERE here i cut em all out and new ones find me and theyre stealthy! they seem normal and then BAM they use meth.

i really need this cash off this guy to buy scripts and poo poo so im interacting with him for now but ima go back to ignoring his calls after

i isolate pretty hard these days other than NA but i do poo poo like train to the hospital and random dickheads on the train approach me and talk drugs, and the LAST time i ignored that sort of situation the oval office punched me in the face multiple times and broke my eye socket so i kinda just interact back out of ptsd anxiety its a whole thing

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Asproigerosis posted:

You should stop interacting with all these drug heads, you've already dramatically shortened your lifespan and quality of life and you're only in your 20s.

your advice is well meaning but despite my written diarrhea you dont know my situations well enough. brisbane is a bad place to be if youre trying to stay clean and not live in your room forever.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

like if i go to melbourne i can turn down all the cokeheads easily enough or adelaide i can accept a free cone without much issue but brisbane its just meth meth meth

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i understand running from your problems to a different city rarely works out too. im autistic man its hard to decisively control social situations

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Filthy Hans posted:

move to central Queensland

you think meth isnt huge there too? its like all there is to do there. they ban alcohol even.

look i just get to rehab, get studying, make academia my life alongside whatever jobs that gets me and i just OCCUPY MYSELF

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i plan to meet interesting people bonding with the other mature age students at university when i eventually loving get there. i do not plan to form bonds with fellow rehabbers, that has never gone well.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

a cone is a measurement of marijuana. the conepiece on a bong. you smoke a cone. youre all going on about getting cones and finding cones and all i see is everyone needs to hit the bong (or "billy" in my slang)

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

in my gang i am directly next to smarxist. we are connected through time and space

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i love my crew and the other crews are ok too

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

carrot as hommus delivery system. julius loving loves playing with the end of the carrot he was so obsessed with the bag of them i gave it to him and hes just throwing it around like a live mouse

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i thought i posted more frankly

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Post Count
Post Rate
10.58 per day

sounds about right

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

all in one thread baybee. tERUMO

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

god trump says some boring rear end poo poo gimme that rudy i wanna see rudy whats he up to

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

god i got some kind of weird munchies and ive ingested zero marijuana i wanna eat everything and i kind of have eaten some of everything i possess

like you can only do so much veges and hommus

i am gonna try and scam doordash or a pizza or something through paypal delayed payment or SOMETHING I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Rumors are flying high that idiot RINO Paul Ryan, who has greatly hurt the “credibility” of Rupert Murdoch with his ridiculous stance that the 2020 Election was all “peaches and cream,” will be fired “like a dog” from the Fox Board. Fox is going in the wrong direction, ratings are heading down, and Murdoch just threw certain very good people, who were correct, under the bus. He played right into the enemies camp. Viewers, and MAGA, are not happy!

okay i like "like a dog"

whats with this crazy oval office aye

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

the doctor predictably cut me off from benzos, but like, told me to get hosed re: withdrawals which was not very nice of him.

so ive had to have some extra lyrica to cope with withdrawing and i maay have overdone it im pretty cooked

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

AxGrap posted:

Taking name submissions for my crew

i dont know theres so many winners

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

yes i read about 10 new posts and went directly to the end