Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
hey trumpees
the old thread is closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

DryGoods posted:

who let buddykins in here?

poo poo, I forgot to nail shut the doggie door.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i dunno what was wrong with the old thread

you know when you have to fold up the flappy parts of a dick, to re-rotate- the oils, same thing.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Not in it. Voted 2.7

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Every new trump thread leads us further away from god.
God being trump.
the next thread will lose another .1 like how various parts of the world are sinking into the ocean via the melting ice caps.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

on the one hand, I'm sad that the one person who read my blog was an Ai
on the other hand, I'm closer to getting the annihilation of humanity.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
God drat it. I need to eat the phili cheese steak burger from carl's jr.r

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyqECPuytYY

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
What ever happened to wetbads.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

orange chicken is chinese not japanese you uncultured swine!!

Finger pointing up emotocon.

1987 in Hawaii.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_chicken

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

people are dumb and poopoo and pee

thinking is hard.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

currently in a cab driven by an African immigrant who is listening to what appears to be the satellite radio hair metal ballads station (currently playing: "18 and Life" by Skid Row) which at this point in world history is kind of fascinating and I'm not complaining

there are like place in africa that have metal scenes.
can you tell if he's from Botswana?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsznpgByX2M

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Flamingofarts posted:

10 step plan to happiness

What kind of weird effed up training ground is this pants first - then underwear, dropping.
I unhook my pants, wedge my thumbs over both that pants and underwear, get them past my booty and let gravity do the rest.

The underwear stays enough intact to the pants, that after the pooping I can put them back on at the same time.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
How did 'numberwant' and '703' get a circle in the (RIP) plinkey image.

Good on Tacodemon for making her group look like a tempest level.

You would think filthy hans would have a high percentage of tweet posts, because they shot the punny world twitter to number 1 most posted twitter account. .

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 10:57 on Mar 2, 2023

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

*prays* "Please Texas do this too."

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

I disagree, it has to be several.

If the egg block were thinner it would be more acceptable, like a McDonalds thing.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

build the egg wall

Who would that even keep out?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

is there some kind of rightwing grifts and scams magazine that they all subscribe to or something

all of them get into grifting the goldbugs, slapping their logo on white-label coffee grounds, also NFTs lately

My uncle typed in to youtube generic rear end words "Current affairs, economic," And landed directly on an old guy who was anti government, and giving examples of other countries doing thing with no context. They are more tuned into their bullshit, than I am with my bullshit, and there is just a ton more of it, despite them not saying much.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

How much longer until I can attend cpac, like a person going to a circus to gawk at the caged animals, with the safety of other like minded gawkers.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 23:14 on Mar 2, 2023

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

petit choux posted:

Wait I've got it I'll refuse to pay

If they actually sent trump to jail, how likely would it be for his fans to try and break him out?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

DryGoods posted:

*loudly talking into my phone on a crowded bus* OK Google, what is the name of the song that goes, "Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go, Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go, Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go, Go Ninja, Go Ninja, Go, "

baba o' riley.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
zerocool....................................(Giving you a second to answer for the inevitable joke)triple spoiler baby!....FATTER

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Sherbert Hoover posted:

zerocool, fatter

*dies*

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao remember the OJ show
I think I'm not hallucinating this
he did a bad punked kind of reality show where he just kind of hangs around?

Juiced
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800100/

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Hoping it's a hot new fashwave track, but probably won't be. Wonder what style it will end up being?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

lol how is this real

Toss your supporters under the bus, and then use them to make more money.
Always be grifting.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Buddykins posted:

will it have a sick beat drop

ber-ber-ber BER-BER-BER EEER-EEER-EEER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER TROMP!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

Morrissey's at it again

I've only heard 2 meat men songs, and one of them was Morrisey must die.

edit: upon hearing the song again, huhn weird how the most upsetting part of the use of a gay slur, despite descriptions of violence, a parody that mentions pay per view.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 02:01 on Mar 3, 2023

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

Thumpin' Trump Paul Oakenfold club mix

*Looks up oakenfold*
Oh loving god, this guy gave the "cum my lady cum-cum my lady you're my butterfly. sugar. baby." - crazy town singer a Second hit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmBDeswu2dI

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Lpzie posted:

2DCAT 500excf type r a strange fowl AdventSovereign aejix Aghama AhWellNevertheless alarumklok Alpha 1 Andorra Anime Schoolgirl AnimeIsTrash Another Bill ArkhamPraetor Asadasa Asproigerosis BadOptics BAE OF PIGS bagual based gaddis bebop esq beer gas canister Benjamin Disraeli bigeyedfish BitcoinRockefeller Blue Raider BluJay bobtheconqueror BOGO LOAD Brainwreck Brandon Proust Brickness brokenwookie Call Me Bob Captain Bio! CaptainBeefart Catkin celadon cenotaph Champ-a-damper chupacabraj Ciprian Maricon Clark Nova codemonk coelomate comingafteryouall Consolidated Ed Croak DACK FAYDEN dads friend steve drat horror queefs Danann DARPA DarthRoblox Death Panel Czar Demon Of The Fall dew worm Diabetic Divot Dixon Chisholm Dog Faced JoJo DonCorneo Doug Lombardi DR FRASIER KRANG Dr. Killjoy Dreylad duomo Egg Moron EmeritusTubbi Eternal Traveler Everdraed Extortionist F Stop Fitzgerald Fell Mood FENCH DIGGITY fermun fits my needs Fizzypop Flaky Fleetwood folytopo Former Everything Forseti Frolz Frosted Flake gently caress COREY PERRY Fuligin Fur20 Fuschia tude F_Shit_Fitzgerald General Bullshit Gildiss GOD IS BED goldjas GoldStandardConure goochtit Good Citizen Good Soldier Svejk goth smoking cloves gradenko_2000 Grandito Gravid Topiary grope proof vest Gunshow Poophole hapsurfer Harveygod HazCat HondaPants Horror_Business hoverboard Humpty-Dumpty hseroK divaD Hungry Hyrax i am harry I got the tude now i say swears online ianvincible icantfindaname ikpl56 Indoor Dying Ingy Install Goatse Internet Nobody ItalianStallion Jabronie Janitor Ludwich IV jemand Jen heir rick JesustheDarkLord Jimby Nougats Jimong5 jjack229 Jokerpilled Drudge Jolie Laide kaleedity Kiger_Soze KirbyKhan Klarm lambskin Laterite leftist heap Less Fat Luke LGD Lightning_F lil poopendorfer lkz lobster shirt loosemind LordThorn Lostconfused Lpzie Lucky Greedo ma i married a tuna Mahler Mantis42 Maphis mastershakeman mazzi Chart Czar Mcweaksauce MEGA THREAD RETARD Method Mango Metrodextrous Miles Vorkosigan MinjoGreene Mister Bates MisterJed MLK Ultra mlmp08 MockingQuantum ModernMajorGeneral Mola Yam Monowhatever Mostly Lurking Mr. Trampoline Mr.Baker Mr.Fuzzywig mrnoun Mr_Moose my cat is norris My Gimmick Name NeatHeteroDude Nemo2342 Neon Beige Nice and hot piss no lube so what Norton NotPerfect oakbarrel OtspIII Ouroboros papersack Pat The Penguin PawParole Peanut Fantasies Penisaurus Sex Perpendicular Clam petit choux PhantomFlapjack PhilippAchtel pigz Petanque petit choux PhantomFlapjack PhilippAchtel pigz pillsburysoldier Pine Cone Jones plextherobot Plump and Ready PlushCow Poco Pooky Priesterin pro con Pulvis Sumus QUEER FRASIER Quills Quisinart rabidcowfromhell Ragaduffin Randabis Rangaku Rauri Read After Burning Real hurthling! Regarde Aduck Rezam Ringo Roadagain Robo Reagan rocketjesus Rubellavator Salt Fish Salvor_Hardin Samuro Schmeichy Schmoe Cwead ScootsMcSkirt sd6 sebmojo semicolonoscopy_ SerenityNow Shageletic Shifty Nipples Shiroc Shyfted One silicone thrills SirPablo Skyl3lazer slothmanguy SmallWorriedNoise Smith Comma John Smug Mug Snowglobe of Doom Soap Scum Some Guy TT SomethingBeautiful Soylent Majority Space Jam spacemang_spliff speng31b Spergin Morlock Stanley Tweedle stealie72 Strep Vote Subpar Superhero Sunny Side Up Suplex Liberace tak Telluric Whistler The Demilich The Hello Machine The Monarch The Nastier Nate The Unnamed One Third World Reagan This Is the Zodiac Tighclops Time tom kite tomselleck69 Torquil! tragick Trogblin trucutru tuyop Twigand Berries uggy uncertainty Uncle Khasim Uncle Wemus UnintelGen UnknownTarget untalx Vaah Vesi Vilas Kraut Vilos Cohaagen Virgil Thatcher Virtual Russian Vishass Voltek von Braun WaryWarren Way Past Welcome Weembles Weka Welsper welwala harris whaley Why Am I So Tired Winter Rose wolfs Worklurker worst ever at ping-pong yellowD zer0dude Zillium Zisky Zvahl

what did pwr 1v1 mean?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

VideoKid posted:

not in it voted 1

voted 5

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

bebop esq posted:

page 100 yay

best page 100 ever!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Al! posted:

i dont think ill ever want to live in a city city again

Doxxing video of AI!'s last trip in the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCs42XSwI-c

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

bebop esq posted:

please, no one put my last 2 posts together, that would be dreadful

you made a post?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

SomethingBeautiful posted:

i tried searching for it weeks ago and gave up so now i don't ever remember what the rhythm was i just got a bunch of bum bums in my search history. it was like the kind of song you could picture in a buddy cop show or the trailer for one of the driver games, this is gonna be be driving me crazy every time i try and google a song and see that search

is there anyway you can hum the melody?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

SomethingBeautiful posted:

i keep trying but all i can think of is Vehicle by the Ides of March, i think it might've had some good horns in it

It's not hill street blues, but does it sound older or younger than this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pThIeuKD6uM

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

what if Nicki Minaj changed her name to Nicki "The Dragon" Steamboat

There will be the moment where I think the new name is a new artist, and would check out the music, and if turns out her style hasn't change, I will figure out she still does that thing where she has one good line, and then because she sucks rear end, the follow up line will sound like a grab bag of works just to have a the ending word rhyme, and would turn her off.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Plinkey posted:

everyone is so bad at git

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress, so much was missed.
Plinky came back.
The Trump song came out.
Plinky got banned by Korean boomhower.
Bilirubin woke up from their coma.

Just so much crazy poo poo.

How will plinky react to the rise of Jimbee.

What's going to happen in the next episode in Days of our Trump?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Consummate Professional posted:

10 cents for a burg…I was born in the wrong decade

even counting for inflation 10 cents is 2.17.

https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

State ranking
Massachusetts
Deleware
New York
Pennsylvania
California
Michigan
Nevada
Alabama
Louisiana

Mass would go to war
Louisiana is very far from god and very close to the south.
When ever states are ranked California is in the middle. Central California is where chuds who can thread the needle go.
Penny not really that sure. Delaware is near mass
Shouldn't Wyoming be on that list?

Michigan and Nevada are really close to those fly over state area, and I can see them falling.

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 23:44 on Mar 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Another great Poll just came out. 64% to 31%, I’m sure the Fake News Media will be thrilled!

C-spam Poll.
Trump - 99.9%
Biden - 0
Jeb 00.1%