Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

not a fan of this "united kingdom" imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the only thing we can be sure of for the next election is that there will probably be some very funny stuff in there.

also rip to all of you still awake (I'm about to start work so I am safe)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lol they really are speedrunning the democrat playbook

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i cant wait to be the court jester for whoever becomes the warlord of middlesbrough in the post apocalypse

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

Would we even notice if the world ended? Already feels like it up here sometimes.

only when December rolls around and nobody sees chris rea driving home.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

thankfully democracy and the rule of law will put a stop to all this

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

maybe the police could use some skills wallets?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the best example i've seen of someone suffering from returning to britane depression is my friend who came back from a week in cuba to then be hit by all the horrifically depressing poo poo in london.

(and then he was lucky to visit me in Middlesbrough very specifically the day the queen died)

ultimately we're all just very very lucky to live at the end of something, specifically british society as a whole.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

We'd be luckier to not be living through thus to be honest

ah but think of the content

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

endlessmonotony posted:

I'm not defending Denmark. They're being the kind of racist they've always been, and trying to invent reasons why they're Right Actually, and that gets them a well-deserved "could you stop being so loving Swedish?".

i love being swedish and working in the culinary industry like bork bork bork i need a smoke break

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

I really want to know what lino ham thinks being bi has to do with lesbians.

it's just five layers of bigotry nonsense essentially

i believe the current gist of it is that if you're a terf you believe that trans women are pressuring lesbians to have sex with them (and their assumption is that trans women are men) so therefore promoting bisexuality is so on and so forth

bisexuality always gets the most awesome esoteric bigotry and you get to go both ways (bigotry from lgbt and straight people all the same)

re: fag chat.

they're called tabs here but I do also always lol at using fag for it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

personally I'm a gold star bisexual (i'm very good so I deserve one)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

pretty sure boris will be PM again within the decade.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

smellmycheese posted:

Nice day out here for the thread….

i'd rather watch django (1960) and django unchained (2012) tbh

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

if only the youths had skills wallets then they wouldnt need to be taking laughing gas

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

happyhippy posted:

Who the gently caress sells laughing gas?

wanting to stock up before the ban comes in? very wise.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Guavanaut posted:

The extremely normal wangs over dorset people have logged on.

Scotland is Islam now. Gay is mandatory. All white women are to be deported.

finally some policies i can support

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

im anti pedantry except when im losing an argument

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

things were pleasant when you guys were young?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

OwlFancier posted:

They put a massive loving TV billboard over the big junction at south bank and it's a loving menace, just what you need when driving is a giant glowing thing rapidly changing images in your peripheral vision.

sounds like it's trying to warn you to stay out of south bank, OP

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Guavanaut posted:

They're not against "boys playing girls football", they're just against girls playing football. Always have been.

https://twitter.com/TabitaSurge/status/1641432678674071555

i was very annoyed in school when boys had to play loving cricket during summer months and girls got to play the much superior and violent field hockey.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

on one hand being permannetly excluded did permanently sever me from my social cohort but otoh it gave me alot of time to 100% fallout new vegas.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i remember spending years at school hating every subject but history and then finding out that my school didnt even offer history at gcse lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

if only we ever had a party pledging to take back water into public ownership

ah well, less food for migrants it is.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

happened to me right in the middle of my blades in the dark game :negative:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

remember when people would use the phrase "working two jobs" to describe backbreaking poverty

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

starting to think this country may be heading in a bad direction

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

my pension plan is that I'm a member of generation Z and we are not gona make it lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

it was cool when brown moses used to come into this hallowed thread to post about how corbyn was a russian bot.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Jel Shaker posted:

so is elden ring good? or as lame as forum drama? i’m thinking of getting it but it’s still 50 quid so i’m not sure

its very good

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

kecske posted:

Which metal gear game is this

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

in the local elections I have the choice between labour, tories and a reform uk guy

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i succeeded in sleeping through the coronation but my dream that charles died in terrible pain did not come to fruition.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Mega Comrade posted:

Local guy who supports his village and cares about the local community.

UKMT - probably a facist :mad:

he's british, OP

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

giving more money to different tories

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

anyone who has went through modern camhs will tell you that being able to get a quick diagnosis would be loving wonderful

hard to imagine how much easier my life would've been if after I had several what I will describe as "episodes" I had gotten any diagnosis beyond being labelled in their own words to my mother, an attention seeker.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

its crazy going into the town centre these days and seeing piZZa hut

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

its a cool trend we have going

gas companies competing to sell us the same gas

political parties competing to sell us the same policies

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

depends on the work

at my old job I'd probably work 1 shift a week just to remember what it's like to suffer

at my current job I set my own hours and work 6 days a week so I'd probably just do that.

i like keeping busy though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

It's super easy keeping busy by say watching professional wrestling and sleeping and going for afternoon walks down the beach and reading and posting and sometimes just sitting around and enjoying the simple beauty of procrastination.

But then I've never had a job that I actually woke up and didn't dread going to so YMMV

I spent alot of years as a full blown NEET and at a certain point I was just incredibly depressed by it. There's only so much time I could spend compiling Maki Itoh lore and playing paradox games, it turned out.