Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't know what it's like being an adult virgin and would like to find out. Please, tell me a little bit about your situation as an adult who has never had sex.

Why do you think you are a virgin? And how old are you?

Are your hobbies/activities/etc typically "nerdy"?

Have you ever had a girlfriend or almost "done the deed" or "sealed the deal" before? Why didn't you successfully have sex? What constitutes sex to you, for that matter?

What are your overall attitudes towards women in your age range? Do you think it would be better if they were more traditionally feminine, etc?

Thanks in advance :_)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I've never given myself fully over to the Lord because I'm not into foursomes.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Do your own homework Nooner.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Like a virgin.... touched for the very first time...

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Hmm, a private and personal thing that doesn't affect anyone else's life, AND something that can change at any time as long as one's alive...so what?

(Who's gonna be the first Goon to quote this with something like, "LOL VIRGIN SPOTTED!!!!" ? Try harder.)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

probably big into airsoft

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lots of funkopops

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Did you first have sex when you were still a child, OP? I'm sure you spent at least a couple years as an adult virgin.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

op you need to post this in the mod forum, you’re barking up the wrong tree here

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i have to be completely honest with you: i prefer waffles over pancakes

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I prefer to think of it as gaining my virginity :smuggo:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm a 19 year old woman and I've never had sex but I'm really curious

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

I'm a 19 year old woman and I've never had sex but I'm really curious

Hello

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
ive gotten really good at videogames with all my free time from not having sex

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I consider one of my best buddies a born-again virgin. I swear he hasn’t had sex in like ten years. He used his Trump Bucks on a Realdoll.

True story.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Bad Purchase posted:

op you need to post this in the mod forum, you’re barking up the wrong tree here

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Agent Escalus posted:

Hmm, a private and personal thing that doesn't affect anyone else's life, AND something that can change at any time as long as one's alive...so what?

(Who's gonna be the first Goon to quote this with something like, "LOL VIRGIN SPOTTED!!!!" ? Try harder.)

Trap sprung. Close thread, goldmine.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Sorry can't help, I'm in more pussy than Meow Mix.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Nooner is actually also an adult virgin and is trying to find people to empathize with

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sometimes it’s super hard to have sex for very long because it feels so good but then you can choke your dick back like a firehose while you pump her and then pull out and do a super hard jizz on her chin and hair and poo poo, like the 2 meter squirt, and it’s so hot that you just stay hard like a toy while her friends take turns on you or whatever. Sounds fuckin stupid. I’d rather just enjoy a good book and a warm cup of tea than get all smelly and gross and even like crusty after a while. :shrug:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MY DICK STANK SO GOD drat BAD I HAD TO HIRE AN APE TO BEAT IT WITH A STICK LIKE IT WAS LETTING DUST OFF A RUG!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It was easy for a while because I'm ace. Navigating turning down sex was actually harder by virtue of having a vag.
I wound up having sex a few times in my 20's though, in part to stop the "Durr, how do you know you don't like it if you've never had it?" zinger that fuckin' everybody has prepped. I DON'T KNOW, BILL, HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE A HOT TIRE IRON UP YOUR rear end?

I'd say gently caress Bill, but I won't.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

MY DICK STANK SO GOD drat BAD I HAD TO HIRE AN APE TO BEAT IT WITH A STICK LIKE IT WAS LETTING DUST OFF A RUG!!

what if I have a stick?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
This thread just makes me think of that old vine with the guy that said something about female Ghostbusters and then sings "I'm an adult virgin" to the tune of the Ghostbusters theme song. It was p funny tbh

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm a very gassy man and would no doubt be a very gassy lover. Better not.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

for decades I have reassured by vital essence instead of spilling jt wastefully. I have become incredibly powerful and many admire me

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I don't even know what it's like to be a child virgin tbh

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

XYZAB posted:

Trap sprung. Close thread, goldmine.

3 forum clichés for the price of 1 post, certainly efficient even if totally unoriginal.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

once i gained my wizard powers i resolved to never give them up

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
i gave lowtax $10

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

I plan to avoid it by simply never becoming an adult.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Remember the formula guys

Page 1 - No content posts
Page 2 - Irony Posts
Page 3 - Goons start posting unironically

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Putty posted:

Remember the formula guys

Page 1 - No content posts
Page 2 - Irony Posts
Page 3 - Goons start posting unironically

man you just wrecked the forums for me

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I made it to my mid-20s. As a guy you would think I would be made fun of for not having had sex, but I had the powerful secret on my side: I was trying REALLY HARD to get a girlfriend and failing SPECTACULARLY nearly every time, so nobody could possibly give me grief over not trying hard enough.

Now, little did they know I had minimal interest in sex anyway, but honestly neither did I since it was not like it ever comes up if you are never dating anyone in the first place

I was and remain very nerdy, and yeah I actively turned down at least a few offers of casual sex and then once I did finally date someone (for like six weeks at most) we barely got past making out and groping before breaking up. I did eventually decide I should find out what all the fuss was about and had sex with someone I finally dated for more than a few months. It was boring.

In my late 20s I finally had sex with someone I was really into and finally understood a bit of what the fuss was about, though I definitely do not agree that bad sex is better than no sex.

And everyone knows irony posts actually come first

(Edit: Anyone not in on the joke check the oldest post in the GBS Archive)

Dr. Quarex fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Mar 5, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm having sex right now for the first time as I'm posting this, a chick is riding me and I've got my arms around her and I'm typing on the keyboard. You should have made this thread a few hours ago and I would have told you. I'm dissapointed in you nooner.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I am a slut for men and women and my bisexual and polyamorous antics have led to lots of degrading sex and I often go home at night and cry myself to sleep.

Then I mock virgins for being losers.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Bad Purchase posted:

OP said virgin not pe-wait I'm not falling for that one!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I don’t know about sex but I know sweeping floors is relaxing and calming. It also makes things cleaner so I’m sticking to sweeping thanks.

Secret is to sweep slow though. Don’t rush it. Make it natural. It’s not a race. You’re body will know what to do.

CyprianLatewood
Feb 27, 2023

by Pragmatica
I'm 31 and I've had sex one time and probably won't get the chance again unless i wanted to pay for it, but that doesn't really appeal to me

all you have to do is be born with some kind of weird autism and have childhood obesity and you're most of the way there to a lifetime of isolation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
just kidding ive had tons of sex and I know all the secret sex moves and all the lyrics to the sex theme song