Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Is the cigarette afterwards mandatory? I vape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What a complete embarrassment that nobody in this state is ever going to live down or forget. Ever.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Cyber counts but only if you graphically describe cuddling

phew im safe then

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Most depressing thread ever
:(

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm allergic to PIV but it's not like heaven will want me anyways, going to gay hell :devil::gaysper:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Spinz posted:

Most depressing thread ever
:(

WB Spinz

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Icochet posted:

Pretty sure vaping is the universal symbol for unfuckable. Sorry, op. Or congratulations if that’s your preference.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Sophy Wackles posted:

When’s the auction?

theres a tontine and the last surviving virgin gets it all

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Blow-jobs in the woods so your parents can't find you

Use a condom

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i think if you can suck your own dick that should count

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

Yeah that’s what I’m sayin, even if you just lick the tip it should count for something. :colbert:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
yeah or if you use your hand that counts too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

If you sit on your mouth for a while to numb it first it feels like someone else is sucking you off

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just sit on your dick stupid

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just sit on your dick stupid

Yeah but then it feels like I’m sucking somebody else off and that’s super gay

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No YOU sit on your nips. :catbert:

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
trying to get a good J/O sesh going the other day.. all these friggin hentai artists just cant resist drawing comically oversized Titties and Asses. its like come on. shits so fake looking it completely destroys my suspension of disbelief. how am I supposed to cum to this nonsense

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Pretty sure vaping is the universal symbol for unfuckable. Sorry, op. Or congratulations if that’s your preference.

If you got one whiff of my custom mocha - quail egg combo you'd be ready to have my babies

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Any adult virgins with rage ITT?

Yeah I know, "Turn on your monitor". But, I swear, I have hosed (flogging the memory).*

*I'll save flogging the lizard til later.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

CyprianLatewood posted:

something I've been curious about is like where do people even meet other people these days?

Everyone I've known in real life has met their partner in school or work, and I've been out of school for a couple years and work is not an option for a variety of reasons.

Honestly shared hobby groups are really good for being social and making friends. I honestly don't know why that isn't a more common idea. poo poo like book clubs, cooking groups, crafts etc are all pretty good. Just make sure you don't fall into the traps of

1. Picking groups that are the wrong kind of nerdy (monogender, toxic) and
2. Go in without the express intent to wind up with a date, people can tell and it makes things awkward

I joined a peer-review fiction group for fun when I was in grad school and I eventually met a person who is now my wife. Covid kinda disbanded the group but I still have good friends from it.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
it should be illegal to have sex imo

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

STABASS posted:

it should be illegal to have sex imo

It could be!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Gotta verify you ages, the difference between them ect.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

sudonim posted:

Covid kinda disbanded the group but I still have good friends from it.

oh wow wonder why it's so much more difficult to meet people these days

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CyprianLatewood posted:

i figure that it along with whatever kind of developmental thing i've got messed up my chances at normal human development, and also when you put on a lot of fat as a teenager (like well over 300 pounds) it never goes away fully the cells just shrink and grow, so now my body is lumpy and misshapen even at my lightest weight ever

it would probably be pretty sick if i could blame women for it but it's definitely my own fault, also i'm technically bisexual but also kind of afraid of men? I've certainly never met a cis man who i've felt particularly comfortable around emotionally, certainly not enough to be intimate with them

go on reddits like Brogress or GettingShredded

yw bro. Lift weights and eat protein.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Toxic Mental posted:

go on reddits like Brogress or GettingShredded

yw bro. Lift weights and eat protein.

somehow i think this is understating just how hard it is to get legitimately shredded

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

carry on then posted:

somehow i think this is understating just how hard it is to get legitimately shredded

Lots of great examples of people who went from fatass to shredded there though. And it pretty much is just eat protein and lift weights. Everyone likes people who are fit and everyone wants to bang you, regardless of man or woman or your face or whatever. If you got a six pack, someone gonna bang ya.

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.
I lost my virginity at 24. My first 2 girlfriends in high school told me they weren't ready which was fine because sex just wasn't a priority for me. I didn't want it to be a priority the way it became one for my friends. Seemingly over night we went from goofing off and having fun to focusing on getting laid all the time. I'm straight edge(hardcore for life) and it struck me as too similar to when my friends stopped doing embarrassing poo poo just for laughs and started "needing to have a drink before dancing" So after 2 girls telling me they didn't want to have sex and then immediately banging the guy after me I thought "gently caress it, let's see how long I can keep this going". I didn't want to have children(biologically), I was giving/recieving enough oral that I was satisfied, and if I was being honest I wanted to be with people who liked me as a person so it shouldn't have mattered. Anyway after briefly dating 2 women, who in hindsight are most likely Ace, I gave it up to the first person to apply any pressure. A year and a half into the relationship she cried to me because she thought I wouldn't have sex with her because "she wasn't the one" even though we had casually talked about our future together and poo poo. Either way I realized it was a dumb hill to die on and it's for the best because I probably wouldn't have had my most important relationships if I wasn't an established sex haver. Thank you.

CyprianLatewood posted:

something I've been curious about is like where do people even meet other people these days? even before covid i don't think people were meeting strangers in bars or whatever aside from like random hookups, and it seems like I'm not attractive enough for online dating. every match I've ever had has been a mistaken swipe, a fake account, or someone who unmatches after a day or so, even when they actually sounded interested in meeting me some time.

Everyone I've known in real life has met their partner in school or work, and I've been out of school for a couple years and work is not an option for a variety of reasons. If I'm being honest the loneliness is a lot worse than the celibacy, by like an order of magnitude. I guess that's not what this thread is about though.

It's not easy. I think I'm a fairly attractive guy (midwest 7 + fashion/confidence) but I would go long periods of time without any "real" prospects. Online dating didn't pan out for me either, you can't take that stuff personal, the person who ghosted you could have just gotten back with their ex. Without school and work it really does boil down to who you know. I've met multiple girlfriends at the bar but usually because they were an acquaintance of an acquaintance. Moral of the story, the goon who said have friends who are women you aren't trying to gently caress is right. Maybe try being friends with these obese women you find so repulsive, you'd be surprised how far treating someone like a human being gets you.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Toxic Mental posted:

Lots of great examples of people who went from fatass to shredded there though. And it pretty much is just eat protein and lift weights. Everyone likes people who are fit and everyone wants to bang you, regardless of man or woman or your face or whatever. If you got a six pack, someone gonna bang ya.

lmao dude i have done both very intensely for years and i am not shredded. you have to count every calorie and maintain a deficit while lifting your rear end off for hours every single day to cut down to abs without losing all your mass. or be a literal teenager, which formerly obese 30 year old op is definitely not.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

carry on then posted:

lmao dude i have done both very intensely for years and i am not shredded. you have to count every calorie and maintain a deficit while lifting your rear end off for hours every single day to cut down to abs without losing all your mass. or be a literal teenager, which formerly obese 30 year old op is definitely not.

I do it like 2x a year for shows (going from no abs to six pack). I don't count every single calorie or anything, just try to hit my 160g of protein and try to get around 1900 calories and yeah I lift!!! 4 nights a week and do 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. I'm not Jo Lidner levels of shredded or something because I don't eat clen and tren like a machine but getting abs isn't as crazy or impossible as some people think. Not saying the OP is gonna get it in 6 months or something but anyone can do it if they have the willpower. Then they can get laid easily.

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Mar 2, 2023

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

Toxic Mental posted:

I do it like 2x a year for shows (going from no abs to six pack). I don't count every single calorie or anything, just try to hit my 160g of protein and try to get around 1900 calories and yeah I lift!!! 4 nights a week and do 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. I'm not Jo Lidner levels of shredded or something because I don't eat clen and tren like a machine but getting abs isn't as crazy or impossible as some people think. Not saying the OP is gonna get it in 6 months or something but anyone can do it if they have the willpower. Then they can get laid easily.

wow amazing, almost like you're in a completely different situation to op and your insistence that's IT"S JUST SO EASY!!!! makes people feel like loving failures when it doesn't happen for them

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Putty posted:

Remember the formula guys

Page 1 - No content posts
Page 2 - Irony Posts
Page 3 - Goons start posting unironically

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Pft. You wanna get shredded, just stop drinking water. Nothing gives you that >Cut< look like a decent amount of dehydration.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Also take a poo poo ton of weird steroids and growth hormones like the Liver King

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

grannies and grandpas are desperate for sex, they are overlooked because of their age, but actually they have a ton of experience to offer and aren’t as picky as young or middle aged men and women

often they have boomer money and will spoil you with gifts as well. if you’re having trouble losing your virginity in your 30s or 40s, i can’t recommend grannies or grandpas enough.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Icochet posted:

cigarettes after sex was the most boring show i've ever been too. it was so boring it was funny. they did have branded matches at the merch table tho and we grabbed liked a dozen

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
I think ill be keeping my secrets op, don't want you all crowding the field

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
If you are a fat old goon it's going to take a lot of work and probably years to get "fit", it certainly did for me (ex fat since childhood here). Even after a full year of dedicated gym-going people might have no idea you actually go to the gym. Even after reading a billion guides/papers on fitness I still, to this day, learn new things in the gym and I've been doing this for almost a decade now.

I can attest to how it is life changing though. You get stronger and you get happier about how you look... you suddenly fit well in most clothes, women are noticeably into you more IRL, you start getting hundreds of matches on Tinder... and random people who interact with you will show you a different kind of automatic respect that is hard to explain to other people who have not experienced it. With all this you of course grow more confident which helps you flourish in general

And it's not like I'm some adonis, I'm just a dude in my late 30's who happens to be above average (a lot of people let themselves go in their 30's).

Collapsing Farts fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Mar 2, 2023

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

carry on then posted:

Keep in mind, you can probably test the waters at “being a normal weight” before pursuing “legitimately shredded”.

I lost a bunch of weight and looked normal and it was all of a sudden a lot easier to get laid. Didn’t need to get ripped and muscly. Just needed to look normal.

Also, I have a few gym rat muscly dudes who are good friends of mine. They all say getting shredded never got them anymore girls. For every one girl who is into a guy with serious muscles it seems to turn off two. They all get lot more male attention now though. It’s crazy going out with them. We’ll be sitting there and no girls will even look at them, but at least two guys will come over and be like “dude your calves are incredible!” They have a good sense of humor about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol bad nooner your better than this.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 2, 2023