Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
ive gotten really good at videogames with all my free time from not having sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
just kidding ive had tons of sex and I know all the secret sex moves and all the lyrics to the sex theme song

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Like seriously, can anyone else here confirm that california is like 90% men? :thunk:

ive never been to california and hardly ever leave my house, but I will confirm this for you

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
trying to get a good J/O sesh going the other day.. all these friggin hentai artists just cant resist drawing comically oversized Titties and Asses. its like come on. shits so fake looking it completely destroys my suspension of disbelief. how am I supposed to cum to this nonsense

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

STABASS posted:

nobody really knows what "sex" is

sex was invented in 1989 by Tim Berners-Lee at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
when i was younger, i told myself that if i make it past the age of 25 and im still a virgin that i might as well give up completely.

anyway, I turned 25, and that was 12 years ago.

thats the end of my story. no moral!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
its easy to not have sex. I do it every day