Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011

quote:

Help! My inlaws are coming over for a dinner in an hour, but there's no food in the house. Only ingredients available are water, salt, and a half-full pack of junior mints I found in my pocket. Please tell me that you have a recipe that can save my sorry rear end.

quote:

Don't worry, I'm here to help! With limited ingredients, we can make a simple yet tasty dessert - Chocolate Mint Truffles!

Here's what you'll need:

1/2 pack of Junior Mints
1/4 cup water
1/4 tsp salt
Instructions:

1. Crush the Junior Mints into small pieces using a rolling pin or a heavy object.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the water over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
3. Add the salt and crushed Junior Mints to the saucepan, stirring constantly until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes.
5. Using your hands, shape the mixture into small balls or truffles.
6. Place the truffles in the refrigerator to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.

Your guests will be impressed by this quick and easy dessert, and you can even offer them a refreshing glass of water to wash down the sweetness. Good luck and enjoy your dinner!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU