Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Turns out ChatGPT is kinda loving good at creating recipes out of leftover slop you have on hand.

Yesterday I was out of ideas and decided to ask it to create one I could make with what I had on hand, nothing else. Basically just a quick "what can i make with these items in my kitchen" question.
The ingredients I listed were potatoes, broccoli, red onions, chicken breast, oil, balsamic vinegar, flour, cream, chicken stock, honey and soy sauce

It nearly instantly came up with a recipe complete with instructions and suggestions like "season with salt and pepper to taste" etc. Looked like it came from a recipe blod, I bet I could make it make up a long backstory too - in classic blog fashion.

Here's the resulting dish (Not the best picture but I'd rate it a solid 8-9 flavor-wise.)

Who dares give it a try? Maybe we'll get some horrible results or actually good food, who knows!

Access it here: https://chat.openai.com

AEMINAL fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Mar 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
It's disappointing none of you cowards have yet to try any of the recipes :mad: Why not surprise the SO with a nice romantic dish of Eldritch Tacos or Cheeseburger Sushi Rolls tonight?

Anyway, some sort of mod contest would be hilarious. I'll volunteer, whatever that entails...

Also: I found out today ChatGPT is a decent rap lyricist... (sea shanties are also hilarious) but that's probably best for another thread