Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Family
Feb 18, 2023

quote:

Can you create for me a recipe for something that has a thick creamy sauce, a meat of your choice, along with seasoning and a side of brussels sprout as described by a man who believes he's being targeted by direct energy weapons?

quote:

Sure, I can provide a recipe for a dish with a thick creamy sauce, meat of your choice, seasoning, and a side of Brussels sprouts. Please keep in mind that I am an AI language model and I cannot make judgments on the beliefs of individuals. My goal is to provide a recipe that meets the criteria you've given me.

Creamy Meat with Brussels Sprouts Recipe:

Ingredients:

Meat of your choice (chicken breasts, pork chops, or beef sirloin would work well)
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Season the meat of your choice with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried thyme. Coat the meat in flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and melt the butter. Add the meat to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
Transfer the meat to a baking dish and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.
While the meat is baking, prepare the Brussels sprouts. In a bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread them out on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned.
In the same skillet used to cook the meat, add the heavy cream and chicken or beef broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To serve, spoon the creamy sauce over the meat and serve alongside the roasted Brussels sprouts.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

We're only here to un-do the damage you've done to our family name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Family
Feb 18, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

you just have to finesse your prompt sometimes

God drat, that came out perfectly. Note taken, nice job, your brother says "thanks".

We're only here to un-do the damage you've done to our family name.