Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

quote:

I need a really good recipe, stat! Gordon Ramsey is here and he's getting hangry. Unfortunately the only ingredients I have are white bread, onions, and butter. Please this needs to be good, Gordon's saying stuff like 'this donkey can't even cook' and I want to prove him wrong. At the end of the recipe, write a few sentences I can say to Gordon to seem cool and put him in his place

quote:

Don't worry, I've got you covered! Here's a recipe for Onion and Butter Sandwich that will surely impress Gordon Ramsey:

Recipe for Onion and Butter Sandwich:

Ingredients:

2 slices of white bread
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper, to taste
Instructions:

Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the skillet and add the sliced onions.
Cook the onions, stirring occasionally, until they are caramelized and soft, for about 10-15 minutes.
Remove the onions from the skillet and set them aside.
Toast the bread slices until they are lightly golden.
Spread the remaining butter on one side of each bread slice.
Top one slice of bread with the caramelized onions and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place the other slice of bread on top, butter side down.
Cut the sandwich in half and serve immediately.
To put Gordon Ramsey in his place, you can say something like "I may not have had all the ingredients to work with, but I still managed to create a tasty sandwich. Looks like even with limited resources, I've got some real cooking skills!"

:unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU