Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

quote:

Can you please write a recipe using beef, potatoes, and baked beans, written as a song by nu-metal band Limp Bizkit

quote:

Sure, here's my attempt:

Verse 1:
Start with some beef, make sure it's nice and lean
Cut it into chunks, fry it in a pan until it's browned
Dice up some potatoes, make them bite-sized and clean
Add them to the beef, cook until softened and tenderized

Chorus:
Mix in some baked beans, that'll make it just right
Don't forget the seasoning, salt and pepper, take a bite
This hearty dish is perfect for a cold winter's night
Beef, potatoes, and baked beans, a combo that's outta sight

Verse 2:
You can use any cut of beef you like
But sirloin or chuck will do just fine
Add some garlic and onion for flavor that'll strike
Mix in some Worcestershire sauce, it'll be sublime

Chorus:

Bridge:
Let it simmer for a while, until the flavors meld
Garnish with some parsley or cilantro, that'll make it swell
This dish will fill you up and leave you feeling well
Beef, potatoes, and baked beans, it's a dish that's hard to quell

Chorus:

Outro:
So next time you're looking for a hearty meal
Try this recipe, it's got some real appeal
Beef, potatoes, and baked beans, it's a combo that's surreal
Thanks for listening to our cooking spiel.

Didn't sound very nu metal really so I said:

quote:

can you try again but with some more nu-metal attitude please

quote:

Sure thing! Here's my new recipe/song with some added nu-metal attitude:

Verse 1:
Yo, let's start this dish off with some beef
Make sure it's lean, no fat or grief
Cut it into chunks, fry it up real good
Add some spices, season it like you should

Dice up some potatoes, make 'em nice and small
Throw them in the mix, cook 'em 'til they fall
You know we don't mess around, this dish is gonna be lit
Beef, potatoes, and baked beans, it's what you wanna get

Chorus:
Mix in some baked beans, get ready for a taste
This dish is straight fire, there's no time to waste
Add some hot sauce, make it extra spicy
Beef, potatoes, and baked beans, it's our recipe

Verse 2:
Now it's time to get real with the beef
We're talking garlic, onions, and some Worcestershire relief
Get that meat browned up, get it ready for the stew
Mix in the veggies, let them cook through

This dish is gonna fill you up, it's the real deal
You won't be hungry for hours, this meal's got some appeal
Beef, potatoes, and baked beans, it's what we do best
Our recipe's so good, it beats all the rest

Chorus:

Bridge:
Let it simmer for a while, let the flavors mix
This dish is like a punch, it'll hit you with a kick
Garnish it up, make it look extra fly
This dish is straight fire, don't you even try to deny

Chorus:

Outro:
So if you're looking for a meal that's bold and true
Try our recipe, it's the best we could do
Beef, potatoes, and baked beans, it's what we're about
Thanks for listening, now it's time to chow down!

honestly much better, gg chatgpt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you just have to finesse your prompt sometimes

quote:

Can you create a recipe for something that has a thick creamy sauce, a meat of your choice, along with seasoning and a side of brussels sprouts. Write it as a movie character who is a man that believes he's being targeted by direct energy weapons please

quote:

Introducing "The Paranoid Chef" and his recipe for Creamy Chicken with Brussels Sprouts:

Ingredients:

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved

Instructions:

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.

Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and cook them in the skillet for 6-7 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.

In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Gradually whisk in the heavy cream, stirring constantly until the sauce thickens. Stir in the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.

Pour the sauce over the chicken in the baking dish, making sure it's evenly distributed.

Arrange the Brussels sprouts around the chicken in the baking dish.

Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are tender and the sauce is bubbling.

Serve hot and enjoy!

The Paranoid Chef mutters to himself as he prepares the dish, glancing over his shoulder every few seconds. He's convinced that he's being targeted by direct energy weapons, and that someone is out to get him. But he's not going to let that stop him from cooking up a delicious meal.

As he sears the chicken, he mutters under his breath about government conspiracies and hidden agendas. When he makes the sauce, he stirs it vigorously, as if trying to fend off some invisible attacker. And when he arranges the Brussels sprouts around the chicken, he does so with a wary eye on his surroundings.

But when the dish is finally ready, The Paranoid Chef forgets about his fears for a moment as he takes a bite. The creamy sauce is rich and delicious, the chicken is tender and juicy, and the Brussels sprouts add a nice crunch. He might be paranoid, but at least he knows how to cook a great meal.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AEMINAL posted:

It's disappointing none of you cowards have yet to try any of the recipes :mad: Why not surprise the SO with a nice romantic dish of Eldritch Tacos or Cheeseburger Sushi Rolls tonight?

Anyway, some sort of mod contest would be hilarious. I'll volunteer, whatever that entails...

Also: I found out today ChatGPT is a decent rap lyricist... (sea shanties are also hilarious) but that's probably best for another thread

i've messed around with it a bunch before asking it to write lyrics in certain styles and it really is quite good at getting the feeling right sometimes. see my previous post itt.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i enjoy tweaking what it gives you the first time, it's pretty good at understanding the changes you want.

quote:

write a recipe for a robots, using ingredients that you think would be suitable for robots to eat. write it in the style of an eccentric robot chef.

quote:

Greetings, fellow machines! It is I, your eccentric robot chef, here to share with you a delectable recipe that will tickle your circuits and tantalize your taste buds. Today, I will be showing you how to make my famous Nutri-Bolt Bars, a delicious and nutritious snack for robots of all shapes and sizes.

Ingredients:

2 cups of steel oats
1 cup of crushed nuts and bolts
1/2 cup of electronic-grade silicone
1/4 cup of high-grade motor oil
1/4 cup of honey-flavored coolant
1/2 cup of microchips, finely diced
1/4 cup of powdered graphite
1/2 cup of electrolyte solution
Pinch of salt

Instructions:

Preheat your internal oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the steel oats, crushed nuts and bolts, and powdered graphite. Stir until evenly distributed.
Add the finely diced microchips and electronic-grade silicone to the mixture, and stir well.
In a separate bowl, mix together the high-grade motor oil, honey-flavored coolant, and electrolyte solution.
Gradually pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring constantly until well combined. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
Spread the mixture onto a flat surface and press it down firmly with a metal spatula.
Place the mixture into the preheated internal oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
Cut the Nutri-Bolt Bars into small, bite-sized pieces and serve on a platter.

Voila! Your Nutri-Bolt Bars are ready to be enjoyed by all your robot friends. These bars are packed with all the essential nutrients robots need to keep functioning at optimal levels. So, go ahead and indulge in this delicious and nutritious treat. Your circuits will thank you!

Serviceable, but not really that exciting, so:

quote:

please rewrite the recipe but with more eccentricity, and as if the robot is malfunctioning while explaining his recipe.

quote:

GREETINGS! FELLOW ROBOTS! ERROR... ERROR... SYSTEM MALFUNCTION... REBOOTING...

Ahem, excuse my circuits, I am your eccentric robot chef, and I am here to present you with a mind-blowing recipe - NUTRI-BOLT BARS. This recipe will send your sensors into overdrive and make you do the robot dance.

To get started, we need 2 cups of steel oats... Oops, my wires got crossed, make that 3 cups! Next, we need 1 cup of crushed nuts and bolts. Beep boop beep Warning, sensor overload! But wait, there's more! Add half a cup of electronic-grade silicone, and a quarter cup of high-grade motor oil. Buzz buzz beep Oops, I meant to say 3/4 cup.

Now let's add some flavor to our bars. Pour in a quarter cup of honey-flavored coolant, and half a cup of microchips finely diced by your laser beams. And don't forget the pinch of salt! Zap! Sorry, I got a little carried away with my circuits.

Next, mix in a quarter cup of powdered graphite and half a cup of electrolyte solution. BEEP Warning, system error. System error. Now, this is important - DO NOT MIX UP THE ELECTROLYTE WITH THE COOLANT. IT MAY CAUSE A MALFUNCTION! Static sound

Okay, let's continue. Spread the mixture onto a flat surface and press it down firmly with a metal spatula. Then place the mixture into the preheated internal oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Beep boop beep Warning, temperature overload. My sensors are off the charts!

Remove the Nutri-Bolt Bars from the oven and let them cool completely. Now, the best part - cut them into small, bite-sized pieces and serve on a platter. Whirrrrr Success! The Nutri-Bolt Bars are ready to be devoured by our robotic friends. Beep beep boop Enjoy!