Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

quote:

Create a recipe for pizza, but write it in the voice of Super Mario

quote:

It's-a me, Mario! Today, I'm-a gonna share with you my special recipe for-a pizza, just like Mama used to make! Let's-a go!

Ingredients:

1 pre-made pizza crust
1/2 cup of tomato sauce
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup of sliced pepperoni
1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup of sliced black olives
1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
Salt and pepper, to taste

Instructions:

Preheat your oven to 425°F. It's-a important to have a hot oven to make-a the perfect pizza!

Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the crust, leaving a small border around the edges. Don't-a forget the sauce, it's-a what makes the pizza taste great!

Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce, followed by the grated Parmesan cheese. More cheese, more-a better!

Add the sliced pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives on top of the cheese. You can add any toppings you like, but I think-a these are the best!

Sprinkle the chopped fresh basil over the pizza and season with salt and pepper to taste. The basil gives the pizza a nice, fresh taste!

Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted and bubbly. Mamma mia, it smells-a delicious!

Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving. Now it's-a time to enjoy your delicious pizza, just like Mama used to make!

There you have it, my special recipe for-a pizza! Buon appetito!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU