Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brainbuster onto a gigantic railroad spike sticking out of the dirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

remember that time one guy got tornado tagged so hard he still hasn't posted again

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
lol yes

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
a career-ending chainprobe

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Patware posted:

remember that time one guy got tornado tagged so hard he still hasn't posted again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We planted evidence between his rear end cheeks and the FBI hauled him off to San Quentin.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Patware posted:

he still hasn't posted again

thank god

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

EE was actually Gorgeous George all along

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

TheSwizzler posted:

EE was actually Gorgeous George all along

I love your sig.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

IGgy IGsen posted:

I love your sig.

Should have let the cat be the face of the operation sooner, he’s just that charismatic

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

One time I pedigreed a kid right in the middle of the ring, except the ring was two mattresses pushed together and the kids head went right in between the mattresses and onto the floor. He was pissed off but at least it looked cool.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
No... Elephant Ambush please come back... We didnt mean it...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

ArfJason posted:

No... Elephant Ambush please come back... We didnt mean it...

you loving killed him man. he's loving dead

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

It's wrestling. We all know the risks.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what'd he do again. make like, dogshit posts or something?

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That DICK! posted:

I don’t remember. He made a bunch of over serious whiny posts about jocks and then came here and made fun of a tragedy in order to try to ruin the thread and all of a sudden the snipers started opening fire on his scrawny nerd rear end.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Probably tried to convince everyone that noted tiny man Big Show is, in fact, big.

----------------

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

edogawa rando posted:

Probably tried to convince everyone that noted tiny man Big Show is, in fact, big.

I’m being harassed by truthers and the coward mods do nothing

----------------

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I was reminded of the time in winter when I was like 8 or so in school. During recess I was running around and slipped on some ice that was hidden under some snow. Everyone laughed because I was dumb enough to be bested by some ice. I actually slid pretty far until I reached a wooden fence that enclosed a small garden where we planted poo poo in spring to teach us about the importance of vegetables I think. with how slippery it was it was kinda hard to get up and I fell down again a few times. At some point I was just leaning with my back against the fence. This other kid came along and pressed his butt in my face and basically gave me a proper stinkface.

There's this story about how Rikishi wouldn't wash his rear end if he didn't like you. That kid clearly didn't like me.

I tried to push the kid away. We were on ice, it'd be easy, I thought. But he stood there firmly on the ice grinding his rear end on my face for several seconds while everyone continued laughing at me. When I was let free I simply sat there for a few moments thinking about where I went wrong. That one may not have hurt physically but it left mental scars.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lmao

Shions of Qud

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

come back Elephant Ambush we're all good now, come join SAW for twitch wrestling stardom

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hell yeah that would be so good. Return of the king

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my friend and i once tried to do kurt angle's ankle locks. hurt so damned much lmao

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

As kids my brother and I didnt really watch much wrestling, but our younger cousins did. We knew enough to know some signature moves and used to set up their basement like a ring with all the couch cushions and mattresses as padding.

My brother did a Razor's Edge on my smallest cousin but his aim was slightly off and he missed the cushions and skipped my cousin across the cement floor like skipping a stone across a pond surface. My cousin took it like a champ but the bruise on his shoulders was nothing to laugh at. Must have hurt like hell.

Similarly one of the guys in our friend group was a massive fan and invented his own finisher (The Reverse Darrylplex) and used it on me and nearly tore my ACL. I couldnt walk on it for a week and my knee was the size of a grapefruit.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
Darryl...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
To this day I think the death valley driver is just one of the sickest things

It owns

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

I wish the atomic drop and crucifix pins were still around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Anything that messed with my elbow joint sucked. You would have thought my cousin was Chris Jericho for how often he put me in an armbar