Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like I don’t really give a poo poo what was popular or what you thought was going to yield you some sort of result. You did that poo poo and it severely negatively impacted my life. I don’t have your back and I’m not going to support your defensible space or participate in some parsing of language between us and them. You did that poo poo, it’s on you. If you start poking around to try and see if you are on my poo poo list, or start making scenarios to see what’s going to happen if you do this or that, you will be on my poo poo list. I don’t like cowards and I like groveling assholes even less. Yes, if you play the role the same thing is going to happen to you, just so people stop asking questions with pantomimes and allegories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
me too op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don’t really need people telling me I didn’t do something the right way or didn’t do it clean. I have diplomatic immunity and ANYTHING you do after that fool drop is loving up the set.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Been saying this

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A lot of people are copping the attitude of “oh well now that he’s doing alright and has made a life for himself, maybe that means I didn’t cause any suffering” and it’s just bullshit. Oh what I do something for myself and that absolves everyone from their bullshit? Oh what I farted and clapped my hands and fell into a pile of money? I should have been where I am 10 years ago if it wasn’t for coddling, “oh you are the worlds child now” assholes like you that I had the candor and decency to keep alive by lack of violent or vocal protest.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Thanks a lot for the information OP. I will study it quite closely.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nah, nah I’ve been working hard on things I care about DESPITE you, not in opposition to or in harmony with you. I’ve been defending myself from the poo poo you dump on me with equal stamina and stealth. I’ve heard the 10 year long protest to my adult life. I understand that people have some sick fascination with my 2 year old self, and any deviation from that, any expression of my adult self is a huge disappointment and totally sus. Basically speaking or having opinions or having intelligence or making anything of my own design or any of my work or choices i make, are just, simply put, ultimately bad and that’s why this loving neohippy cocksucker drum and bass is actually just 50s swing music and we’re so over you before you even started so humble up and be a lovely little nothing before you even had a life while we talk about what a quietly brilliant ineffectual superperson you are that is going to empower a revolution after your guts are loving gored out and most of your nervous system is filled with poo poo and glass. Well actually just talk for you while you are dying and then get scared when you start talking and aren’t dying.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
YOU did what YOU did, you used what you used. I don’t give a poo poo if people are after you because of it. You’re not going to get anything from me that makes that go away. Do the work with your loving hands like I had to. Trust me it was 10,000X whatever you’re going through. People got it in their loving head that they’re going to cop some sort of tool and not do any work and that’s not what any of this is and you really ought to put anyone down who suggests that.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

OP doesn't get no respect

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Did I read these words at 437 am? Absolutely not!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think uh, given the circumstances, that my daughter needs the best gun money can buy. Your daughter don’t need no gun. Don’t ever second guess me.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I told the judge, "Let me tell you something, and you listen and you listen good, I'm only gonna say this one time and one time only, I don't repeat myself for nobody," I said. I says... "I'm here to pay a speeding ticket, not to listen to your lectures and hear you run your mouth for an hour." I says "I'm here to pay off my speeding ticket... and I'm here to... to get my fines out of the way and get the gently caress to work." The judge says "You can't talk like that in my courtroom, you're in contempt of court." Then I said... I told the judge, "If that's the best you can do, I feel sorry for you." I said "Why don't you just shut your loving mouth for once and listen." I said "I'm not gonna take your poo poo." I said "I'm gonna pay my speeding ticket like I said." I walked up to the god drat judge and I hand him my 25 dollars and I says "Here's my money, now I am leaving." And I left it at that

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

I told the judge, "Let me tell you something, and you listen and you listen good, I'm only gonna say this one time and one time only, I don't repeat myself for nobody," I said. I says... "I'm here to pay a speeding ticket, not to listen to your lectures and hear you run your mouth for an hour." I says "I'm here to pay off my speeding ticket... and I'm here to... to get my fines out of the way and get the gently caress to work." The judge says "You can't talk like that in my courtroom, you're in contempt of court." Then I said... I told the judge, "If that's the best you can do, I feel sorry for you." I said "Why don't you just shut your loving mouth for once and listen." I said "I'm not gonna take your poo poo." I said "I'm gonna pay my speeding ticket like I said." I walked up to the god drat judge and I hand him my 25 dollars and I says "Here's my money, now I am leaving." And I left it at that

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If I’m up at 2 in the morning because of the poo poo you put on me then you’re gonna work at 2 in the loving morning and not send your loving bitch.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't think you're in any kind of position to be making demands, OP.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't think you're in any kind of position to be making demands, OP.

Oh, and what kind of position am I in then, shitlick? :thunk:

KonMari DeathMetal
Dec 20, 2009
Tell it like it is OP!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i aint reading all that
im happy for u tho
or sorry for ur loss

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm sorry whatever happened to you happened. Major bummer man

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
what's your stance on metaphors and fables op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hammerite posted:

what's your stance on metaphors and fables op

Don’t care for them. :colbert:

Really the only kind of literature I enjoy reading is manuals for electronics and stuff. And cryptofascists are trying to ruin that for me too! :shrug:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP I just call 'em like I see 'em and it's not looking good for you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Did I read these words at 437 am? Absolutely not!

Looks like 7:38 am to me op

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
It's 1038 somewhere!

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

OP you gotta find these people and just say NO, I don't want your number. NO, I don't want to give you mine and NO, I don't want to meet you nowhere and NO, I don't want none of your time.

just say to them NO, I don't want no scrub, a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me, hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride, trying to holla at me.

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII
in before lepers colony

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

OP I just call 'em like I see 'em and it's not looking good for you.

You know that’s funny because I just took a big green asparagus poo poo and it reminded me of your moms dick, because your mom is shrek. :smuggo:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ia ia Cthulhu fhtagn

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
unban chinatown

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

unban chinatown

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it’s funny how I’m not the kind of “make millions of dollars doing something you love and spent your scholastic career on and have an active and healthy social life” famous but instead the “hide all the women when he comes to town” kind of famous. It’s cool how you move somewhere with the hopes of forging a career but every connect you make is some hosed rear end burning man cult poo poo with no loving money and disposable bullshit brands and personas. People just running their loving mouth about you and you’re oblivious to it until you’re not. And there really isn’t much else. It’s mostly all this bullshit.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2sNBMVEPuM

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I can identify a CB post after reading an average of 3.7 words from the title these days

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

You are so right

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

unban chinatown

Unban most people

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

unban chinatown

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if people ever stopped to think that maybe they’re getting bitched out because they’re on some bitch poo poo, maybe there is actually some consciousness and justness in nature, and they’re not actually just a victim not getting a fair shake on their schemes.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
lol if you think there is consciousness and justice in nature

nothing matters

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i feel ya op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Costco Meatballs posted:

lol if you think there is consciousness and justice in nature

nothing matters

Yeah this has been self-evident to me since I was, I dunno, 4 or 5? poo poo sucks and then you cease to exist, yet it’s somehow terrible instead of freeing, again, because poo poo just sucks. It’s terrible to live and it’s terrible to die, the never-conceived are the people I envy.