Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yeah this has been self-evident to me since I was, I dunno, 4 or 5? poo poo sucks and then you cease to exist, yet it’s somehow terrible instead of freeing, again, because poo poo just sucks. It’s terrible to live and it’s terrible to die, the never-conceived are the people I envy.

actually, god made everything for a reason smdh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

actually, god made everything for a reason smdh

I wish my parents had lied to me so I could believe that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ve literally seen people get touched with an empty box that does nothing and they and everyone around them agree they somehow went from bad to good, so there is literally no bearing or measure for that poo poo. Yet people are getting murdered over how their eyebrows go. But nobody made any mistakes, sure. Nobody has been making mistakes, uh huh.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I’ve literally seen people get touched with an empty box that does nothing and they and everyone around them agree they somehow went from bad to good, so there is literally no bearing or measure for that poo poo. Yet people are getting murdered over how their eyebrows go. But nobody made any mistakes, sure. Nobody has been making mistakes, uh huh.

The new e-meter I designed has an eyebrow shaping attachment to prevent such blunders in the future.

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

“hide all the women when he comes to town” kind of famous.

Could you elaborate here?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dicere posted:

Could you elaborate here?

Sure, there aren’t any women outside anywhere I go in california except for where they work. I’m never gonna put a chick on the spot where she works so I never talk to any women in any real social capacity and all the men repeat the same line to me like they expect some sort of result or like they’re impressing me with how precocious they are, and they all say exactly the same words, in the same tone, with the same stupid look on their face, and this has been 99% of my social interaction for the last 10 years.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

find some friends who are women then you can talk to them

spoiler it's the same as talking to men they're just people not mythical precursor aliens or something

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm sorry OP :(

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
To clarify these people are all racists who think I’m a Chinese person wearing a hologram and they think my hair is impressive for a hologram and that they’re sticking it to me when they say this poo poo and giving themselves the upper hand by some sort of blackmail.

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

So it's social isolation or Burning Man cult. That actually checks out.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I agree gently caress scientology

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

To clarify these people are all racists who think I’m a Chinese person wearing a hologram and they think my hair is impressive for a hologram and that they’re sticking it to me when they say this poo poo and giving themselves the upper hand by some sort of blackmail.

Nobody thinks that. You are exhibiting delusional thought processes. Nobody knows anything about you until you tell them, and they almost never think about you unless you make yourself memorable, which most people try to not do.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Nobody thinks that. You are exhibiting delusional thought processes. Nobody knows anything about you until you tell them.

i think his hair does look quite good for a hologram

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

unban chinatown

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm currently thinking and judging everyone within immediate psychic range. And that range? Infinite -1

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

Yeah. Gotta admit you lost me with the hologram talk. I've never thought that about anyone and can't imagine anyone else thinking that about anyone unless hologram here is some kind of metaphor you haven't explained.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
People at Burning Man have money.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dicere posted:

Yeah. Gotta admit you lost me with the hologram talk. I've never thought that about anyone and can't imagine anyone else thinking that about anyone unless hologram here is some kind of metaphor you haven't explained.

Burning Man people tho

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022

Dicere posted:

OP has some kind of mental illness and makes these posts when they stop taking their medication. I always hope goons are laughing with them, not at them.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

run on sentience posted:

OP has some kind of mental illness and makes these posts when they stop taking their medication. I always hope goons are laughing with them, not at them.

No I don’t you stupid loving bitch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'd beat a monkey's rear end red for looking at me wrong, and at the end of the day I wouldn't feel one way or the other about it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

People at Burning Man have money.

Not anymore they don’t.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Anyways if you guys need me I’m going to be playing the basement of a gay bar for a bowl of peanuts and zero sex prospects for people who don’t understand what a performance contract or paying employees is, no worries all the women will already be hiding.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ok c u there stay safe clam

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah you know what? It was those guys who told me money doesn’t matter, you don’t need money. And you know what? I guess they’ve started their journey and are adhering to their vows of poverty! :v:

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005

What's your act, Clam? Do you play an instrument? Do stand up? DJ?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

No I don’t you stupid loving bitch.

I do. :smug:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I don't protect anyone or have anyone's back and I don't let anybody close either just so I don't have to deal with poo poo like this.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I don't protect anyone or have anyone's back and I don't let anybody close either just so I don't have to deal with poo poo like this.

u push everyone away.....

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

What about Smugworth

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Life is about family. It's a man's duty to protect his family. That is the circle of life.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hosed a dick and I liked it, the taste of his poop coated crapstick

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
is this thread the new chuck palahniuk book

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wow that sucks, I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. Except, except my apologists.. :thunkin:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Anyways I didn’t want her to feel like the 1700+ hours of work I spent saving her life were hours I spent earning her life. That’s exactly what he was trying to say with this. The desperation and urgency really came across as trying to buy her into a saints row sort of scenario, and I’m not with that poo poo, and if you weren’t an ignorant gently caress about the actual technology you would know that the necessity for that is no longer a physical property of nature than can be exploited, ever again, in perpetuum, anywhere in the universe, you dumb loving poo poo.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Perpetuum is a great word. In fact, it was the only word I read.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Life is about family. It's a man's duty to protect his family. That is the circle of life.

Yeah well I’ve seen this crazy bitch poo poo hundreds of times, and anything I do or say is suspect to a bitch in crazy mode. They’re either in some state of childlike fascination with me or in sobering anger mode, both an obsession, and it’s going to turn into channeling violence toward me and the belief they need to make necessary sacrifices, and I swear to god if someone other than me doesn’t stop it this time I WILL flip my loving poo poo. So I might as well just do exactly what I want to do because anything is going to set them off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Unban most people

yes! let's start with chinatown!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Let's unban Jesus from our hearts and purchase him platinum in our souls...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
No idea what this thread is about but i'm aggressively taking a poo poo in the middle of the sidewalk while maintaining eye contact with all of you