Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rpop
Dec 17, 2003

noveo@ace

By virtue of five 3rd places vs. Charles' three 3rd places, I feel like Ferrari gave him a helping hand there. Anyway good race today, fun to see Jack Miller throw it away again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Well that was boring. Hopefully next year we can do the same poo poo all over again

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

SwiViwS posted:

Paul de Vries 0 points

Yea not sure what happened there. I thought he was supposed to be not poo poo?

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i didn't watch the race but i suppose i'll watch the 'highlights'

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Ferrari will pioneer race management next season by just letting the drivers call the strategy

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

stop putting ravioli in the turbo plenum woudl be a decent start to next season for ferrari

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ethanol posted:

stop putting ravioli in the turbo plenum woudl be a decent start to next season for ferrari

they'll just switch it to farfalle

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i cant believe logan made it the entire season.......they must really see something in him if he's coming back for 24'

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Why the hell did Shar need to come up with that strategy to use Perez to beat Mercedes when Ferrari has a strategy team who's job it is to come up with stuff like that.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

They were busy with the driver in tenth who still needed to make another stop.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Cheeky Nando piping 4th in the standings, love to see it :getin:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Sunk Dunk posted:

i cant believe logan made it the entire season.......they must really see something in him if he's coming back for 24'

Money

Cimber posted:

Why the hell did Shar need to come up with that strategy to use Perez to beat Mercedes when Ferrari has a strategy team who's job it is to come up with stuff like that.

:thunk:

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Ferrari pulling a Mick on Charles and telling him he can't do donuts will be his villain origin story...

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Were the race directors drunk or just done with this poo poo? They did the same poo poo last week showing the race for like 10th when there's a battle for the podium going on.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I feel like this sums up the season

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
yay yuki :japan:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
yuki owns

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Man I'm glad this awful season is over. Hopefully there's more of a fight next year.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im cooking some pasta sauce in a cast iron rn

edit: starting with sautéing onions garlic and a little olive oil

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ive got a 20 dollar bottle of wine too so this is truly the ferrari life

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

if you don't cook your sauce with a giant shaken bottle of champagne being sprayed into a scorching hot cast iron pan you aren't even cooking, let alone cooking with passione

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
big respect to sharl and the scood brood for trying to screw over russell, a pasttime we can all condone

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

sainz dnf, 0 points for paul de vries, tsunoda dotd, god bless the king of sports here's to another year

Witeldram
Feb 22, 2022

I'm watching the post-race show right now and Will Buxton is really trying to sugarcoat how terrible this season was lol

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Next year will be better, because they will replace Buxton with one of the Pit Stop Boys.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
buxton is a pro. there was a moment during quali coverage where jolyon and dc were like "well tomorrow max is just going to race off into the distance, it'll be boring" and buxton knows the shadowy cabal that commands him wouldn't like that so he jumps in with the "well there could be a lot of good racing, we don't know yet!"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

the milk machine posted:

buxton is a pro. there was a moment during quali coverage where jolyon and dc were like "well tomorrow max is just going to race off into the distance, it'll be boring" and buxton knows the shadowy cabal that commands him wouldn't like that so he jumps in with the "well there could be a lot of good racing, we don't know yet!"

Buxton is peak twee Redditor, punt the fizzy little poo poo into the same tyre fire as that fat sack of poo poo Crofty.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
oh yeah, i certainly didn't mean to imply he's good. he is not

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Ducati owns.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Was a Good season

For max

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I was wrong about my previous statement. Sainz throwing away Ferrari's WCC position and Alonso beating both of them in the WDC is even funnier.

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I think Leclerc should have not only let Perez through (like he did) but then slowed down and tried to back Russell up? It seems like the chances that you stay within 5 seconds while pushing Russell beyond 5 seconds (while staying ahead) are pretty slim but you might as well try right?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i think leclerc was hoping the slipstream + drs would be enough advantage for checo, it sounded like they didn't really want to risk trying to back russell up and losing track position. that's what sharl said post race anyway

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Bloody Pom posted:

I was wrong about my previous statement. Sainz throwing away Ferrari's WCC position and Alonso beating both of them in the WDC is even funnier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLdEng-aqvM

Sums it up.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Oh poo poo, i forgot i had a fantasy team this year. I wonder how I did.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Already at the bargaining stage I see.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Glad I went to bed when I did.

Thank god this season is over and done with.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Cimber posted:

Oh poo poo, i forgot i had a fantasy team this year. I wonder how I did.

I won our league but only cause I committed to the Alonso hype train immediately

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:alonso:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sunk Dunk posted:

Is that confirmed? Florida Man survives again