Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

horrible thread title, did the op hit their head on a rock or something, absolutely braindead title

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

theres no reason ferrari cant win every race of the season

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

You can’t just replace a tall handsome cool Australian with a short pasty nerd one and expect to get away with it in the SA f1 thread

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

hard to tell who thinks aston martin stands a serious chance and who already knows lewis is going to win this

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

they're in the honeymoon phase before alonso fucks htem

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

acidx posted:

Hey gently caress you. Sincerely, a lowly CNC programmer who makes boring parts for a boring industry.

yeah but when you work for 'passione' like a sport they get to abuse you and pay you less because 'doing what you love'

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

Title accidentally correct

its early yet

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Gonna be a boring season

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ferrari gave up already and refuses to race

that was about 30 min after their car began to shed parts on its own because it encountered 'wind'

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

kronix posted:

Pretty nuts that by Q2 they had already beaten last years cars

your impressed that the professional motorsports teams improved their time

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

im sick of the false optimism in this thread lately, f1 is a bad sport. it should not be watched

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Custard Undies posted:

Just caught up on Qualifying... yup.... that went as expected.

literally hte worst results imaginable for anybody who wanted anything interesting tow atch this season

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

lol the season hasnt even started yet

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

scumdiarrhea failrari

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i dont feel bad for any monégasque lords myself

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

now im not saying max should die but if he gets a leg removed or something by flying shrapnel id be fine with it.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

stroll going for the binman title early this year

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

15 second penalty lol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i know he got a scare at Q3 but christian needs to turn his cheater knob back down a few notches before he gets caught

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

What’s the record for number of pitstops in an F1 race

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

What’s the record for number of pitstops in an F1 race

actually its 7 by any driver, 6 by a race winner

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i do not support the green monsters

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

whys nico rosberg allowed back in the paddock

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

EngineerJoe posted:

Montreal is pretty affordable, so do look into that.

it''s really not at all and my big american pickup doesnt fit in the parking lot spaces

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

edit: nvm i cant read

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

He’s still trash and his teammate just podiumed without him and in fact in spite of being hit by him his binman status is permanent binman

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

acidx posted:

I would express my condolences to Ben Sulayem, but I wouldn't want it to be construed as an unauthorized political statement.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

acidx posted:

I give him a year and a half before he cracks and ends up in an institution babbling about how he is stupid and did a poo poo job through a mouthful of jello

i thoguth we were sick of michael jokes

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

i fear im becoming a max verstappen fan

you're garbage

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

its ok im balancing it out by being a logan sargeant fan

you're alright

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

top 10 personality traits for f1 driver: dads an oil baron, dads a banker, dad was a f1 driver, dads a billionaire, dad is Michael, dad owns the team, dad defrauded the investors and the government, dad is a monaco landlord, dad is descendent of Louis IV, dad is a Russian oligarch

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Elendil004 posted:

Why is there a pace car at the back of the starting lineup?

Are there any good documentaries or videos on the logistics of setting up these little mini basecamps with offices and poo poo every week?

The pace car cleans up all the poop max leaves on the track because he poops and pees immediately upon getting in the car. It’s the only place he feels comfortable to do that these days. His private jet has a race car cockpit installed in it so he can poo and pee there on long trips

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

id take that job if i could talk to max for a couple mins after

you dog faced pony soldier

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

rip lance

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Mokotow posted:

Win what