Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

ngl my favourite part of this thread is all the avatars and flairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

AM but Danny Ric driving instead of Stroll. Pls.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Stroll is gonna be under insane pressure this year which should prove interesting. I think odds are high on him bringing out a safety car that ruins Nando's race at least once this season or just straight up crashing into him. AM gonna make this season worth watching hopefully.

Would Lance realistically ever have his seat taken away while his dad is in charge?

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Poor Gunther is gonna have to call Gene

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

What's the reasoning for laps under safety car counting towards the race lap total?

Wouldn't this be way better if we still had like 8 laps left counting everything done under safety car so far?

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

:australia:

get Doohan on the grid

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Is there any chance at all that Stroll is gone next year? Cos my god he is a binman. He has no likeable qualities either other than being poo poo which gives the fun drivers more of a chance to score points.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

:australia: :australia: :australia: :australia: :australia: :australia: :australia: :australia:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Leclerc sucks at standing starts

Halo14 posted:

4 car pileup and Are Dan cruises to victory tyvm

5 car pileup for :australia: 1-2

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

It's 3.30pm on a Friday here. Just turned on the tele to watch FP1 while I wrap up some work admin to end the week. This time slot owns.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Is there actually nothing else racing this weekend? No exhibition races, touring cars anything like that?

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

TheBacon posted:

Ocon and zhou hit it first to loosen it carlos went last

E: https://x.com/Johnners96/status/1725390675456213282?s=20

:stare:

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

spaceblancmange posted:

we are checking

No Michael no, that was so not right

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

2am start time for FP2 lol

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Gotta agree about the track, it's extremely underwhelming on TV.

I really want to like it, but everything about this track is boring. I'm sure it'd be a lot of fun to be there though.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Would this look better at dusk, or even just straight up during the day? Or would it look even more like a construction site.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

The Sainz grid penalty is even more bullshit now

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

It's impressive how they've managed to make something with so much potential be embarassing on this many levels.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

gently caress sake

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

Stewards: hmmm 5 second penalty makes sense I guess??
Also stewards: sorry Carlos no common sense allowed here, rules are rules.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

GET HIM CHARLES

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

These last laps are at least interesting for second in the constructors. If it ended now, with Russell's penalty Ferrari would move past Mercedes by a point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

No F1 until 2024 :smith: (I ain't staying up to midnight for Abu Dhabi)