Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I like to just watch the last minute of each dumb quali round. Saves time to nap more without Crappty's incessant rambling haunting my dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Flowing Thot posted:

Skipped over Checo having RB trying to kill him by making his brakes not work, sad.

I fast forward so I can catch any hot binning action.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
young Lucille Bluth :allears:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Cimber posted:

i fell asleep on the couch after having a few gin and tonics.

oh....

Right, back to sleep i go. :/

I'm glad I watch this garbage on delay so I can fast forward through most of it, especially the pre-start garbage.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I was hoping Lewis could weeze one last title and retire but it's not looking like that is going to happen. He's gonna Fernando and just hang around for 10 more years, right?

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Quali is dumb, mostly boring and usually skippable to the last minute of each session. Just do a random draw for order, send them out by themselves for 3 laps, done.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
FFS, my first attempts at welding as a 13 year old in junior high metal shop (back when schools were decent and it was available :911:) was better than that. :italy:

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

Charles Leclerc posted:

Its not even the lovely welds that twist my melon, it's that the loving frame rails aren't even close to being mated. I know lol Ferrari is a well established lane for posting but I'm convinced that it is a wreck somebody bought and is attempting to restore on a shoestring budget.

Or maybe some sort of mockup/shell someone was farting around with or just a flat out clickbait troll. There is a good factory looking weld in the upper right.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
shut the gently caress UP, Crappty. It's not that "exciting" :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
my YouTubeTV DVR recording some alternate version of the race on ESPNU with some lil' kids and a dude doing the broadcast and the driver grids were in cartoon form. It was much, much better than Crappty screaming.