Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Dancinglewis.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Fastly

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Verstappen finally in the spot he's supposed to be.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Alonso WDC

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium > Formula One 2023: This is Alonso's year

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Diet Crack posted:

"Lance we need you to not be poo poo into turn 2"

"CANT MAN, THE HANDS"

Fastest car in FP and you let your chud canadian moron drive when he can't even turn the wheel.

Bring back Latifi, give Stroll his spot.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

no wonder rb wants to cut them

Max intimidated by the presence of a dutchman on the grid.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Alonso! Alonso!Alonso! Alonso!Alonso! Alonso!Alonso! Alonso!Alonso! Alonso!Alonso! Alonso!Alonso! Alonso!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Gonna be a good year

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ilmucche posted:

What happened in quali I couldn't watch

Red Bull cheating, Aston Martin WCC, Ferrari hosed a pitstop, McLaren is the new Williams.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Fire Brundle
Hire Schiff

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Pragmatica posted:

alright - who wants:

quote this so it makes it easy for me (or send me a PM)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I just watch RPM so he can boil down the complaints of TeamLH and the Verstappen Shaggers into distilled insanity.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

GramCracker posted:

lmao the whats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDfc2ImpUQ

Picked at semi-random

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Lichtenstein posted:

Please get poached by Aston Martin, Sharl, my souls is already being crushed enough.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Blessed Sharl 2024?!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Clearly it is 1 dollar and 67 cents.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Perez WDC

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Who's the Bond henchman being kissed by Papa Perez and Mr. Hamilton?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Khablam posted:

Imagining Perez has any chance at the title because he managed to win by 4.5s when Max started 15th at a track hard to pass at, is a hot take.
But I get that people are just holding onto thin hope.

Its even more impressive when you realize that Perez didn't get DRS from every other driver - and Max got helped by 2 safety cars.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Khablam posted:

Probably not, but the transcript shows they were under team orders not to race 12 laps before the end due to it. Which does cast some perspective on why the Max side of the garage were being grumpy since it was clear Max had the pace for it.

Overall it doesn't matter one bit. The people hyping this into a potential season long fight are just clutching.

Give it a few weeks and Max won't be able to clutch anymore

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Can't idolise someone who still hasn't come back with smokes :smith:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Top 10 Team Radios That Explain Alonso/Swift Romance

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Checo WDC 2023

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
When does the FIA revise its scoring system so that the WDC/WCC is closer and does more to reward consistency/reliability?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Change points to go down to 15th place, make it so first and 2nd dont immediately pull a 50 point gap in two races because they drive cheaty cars.

Nobody cares about the WCC when top and bottom are split by 500 points. Nobody cares about WDC when they win in August

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Khablam posted:

Well I'm just a simple fella myself, but I still believe F1 is the finest sport in the land. Now, some folks might think that F1 is all about fancy gadgets and DRS gimmicks, but I'm here to tell you that ain't so. No sirree, F1 is a fair and square competition, where every team has the same rights and opportunities when it comes to car design. They can do things like add sidepods to their vehicles, which are mighty useful for cooling and aerodynamics, instead of chasing wildly stupid concepts like no sidepods or a spine crusher. Those things belong in the circus, not on the racetrack. Car desisn is a gentleman's sport, where skill and strategy matter more than flashy tricks.

Ugh, gently caress libertarians.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
The Race - Top 10 Cancelled Grand Prix. 0:00 / 15:37

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Lewis/Alonso Aston-Martin with Honda engines

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Not sure I like this Jim Carey sequel but I'm willing to see where it goes.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Khablam preparing the celebratory cake for Max's 34th WDC for this weekends F1 WDC 2023.6-2 championship

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Why would anyone want Magic Alonso to sully his own name and associate with cheaters when the FIA can just ban the offending team and he becomes WDC on merit like the WDC class driver he is?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

whiskas posted:

Probably poutine and maple syrup :canada:

Its montreal smoked meat you loving dunce jesus christ what a bunch of morons the lot of ya!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1969150/Formula_Bwoah_Online_Multiplayer_Racing/

Which one of you is this?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Just dive the inside.

Max dives the inside, gets to break for free, forces the other driver to go around.

All these drivers need to loving to is dive the inside and bing bang bbong gain the position so simple.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
With every post I am further convinced Khablam is Jos.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Khablam doesn't believe in self-improvement, which tracks with their superiority complex. #builtdifferent

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
What a poo poo car for Perez to be given. It spins at the slightest touch.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Serjeant Buzfuz posted:

Lmao did you watch the replay? The dude put both left wheels entirely into the grass like a moron.

Im sorry your car is actually shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Yeah maybe if everyone got points from 20 to 0 and none for DNF/Out and you didnt have one team set to win WDC halfway into the year the races would be more exciting. As it stands I care far mote about aston martin/ferrari because its not a guarantee either way.

Red Bull just has no real issues and the best pit stops and can get other teams to take penalties to make up for whatever poo poo/bad luck they have