Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Arnold Fest is an exercise expo that also include varying fitness competitions. Things like bodybuilding, strongman, powerlifting. They had body painting for a couple of years but this year I only see a fashion. They also have medieval fighting, tag and foosball. Even if you don't do fitness yourself, its weirdly interesting to watch people lift a large rock for sport. In previous years they had some of the events online and you could watch virtually. They still have virtual sessions but now it seems like you have to pay for it. You can do that here. https://fanmio.com/products/arnold-sports-festival-2023-arnold-schwarzenegger. During the day I might look at twitch or youtube and see if anyone is streaming it, and if I find anything I will post it here. I will be attending live and taking pics. If its somewhat accessible to watch for free this is a chill zone where we get excited about people lifting things, or arnold, or even just grunting in the thread to pretend like we are also lifting heavy things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I used to not care about big men. Then one lifted me up and gave me a piggyback ride and now I think they’re okay

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The smell is body dysmorphia.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

this body der's more for ya

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Arnold Fest is an exercise expo that also include varying fitness competitions. Things like bodybuilding, strongman, powerlifting. They had body painting for a couple of years but this year I only see a fashion. They also have medieval fighting, tag and foosball. Even if you don't do fitness yourself, its weirdly interesting to watch people lift a large rock for sport. In previous years they had some of the events online and you could watch virtually. They still have virtual sessions but now it seems like you have to pay for it. You can do that here. https://fanmio.com/products/arnold-sports-festival-2023-arnold-schwarzenegger. During the day I might look at twitch or youtube and see if anyone is streaming it, and if I find anything I will post it here. I will be attending live and taking pics. If its somewhat accessible to watch for free this is a chill zone where we get excited about people lifting things, or arnold, or even just grunting in the thread to pretend like we are also lifting heavy things

$60?????

:laffo: get the gently caress out of here

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
how about Hey Arnold Fest

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Is this the one where you can kick Arnold in the back?

e: nope, that was something in South Africa

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anyone eating poo poo?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Anyone eating poo poo?

Everyone who forks over $60 for this.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i might watch a bit if it was free and available online... there is no way im paying any money let alone 60 bucks for this lol get hosed and i bet your new movie is going to blow rear end too

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I heard there’s a lot of human trafficking at this event which seems weird so it’s probably not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

N. Senada posted:

I used to not care about big men. Then one lifted me up and gave me a piggyback ride and now I think they’re okay

I'm so jealous :mad: