Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Arnold Fest is an exercise expo that also include varying fitness competitions. Things like bodybuilding, strongman, powerlifting. They had body painting for a couple of years but this year I only see a fashion. They also have medieval fighting, tag and foosball. Even if you don't do fitness yourself, its weirdly interesting to watch people lift a large rock for sport. In previous years they had some of the events online and you could watch virtually. They still have virtual sessions but now it seems like you have to pay for it. You can do that here. https://fanmio.com/products/arnold-sports-festival-2023-arnold-schwarzenegger. During the day I might look at twitch or youtube and see if anyone is streaming it, and if I find anything I will post it here. I will be attending live and taking pics. If its somewhat accessible to watch for free this is a chill zone where we get excited about people lifting things, or arnold, or even just grunting in the thread to pretend like we are also lifting heavy things

$60?????

:laffo: get the gently caress out of here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Anyone eating poo poo?

Everyone who forks over $60 for this.