Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Jen X posted:

Lions Bitch???

Lions, Bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
my old man poured us a shot with 7:30ish mins on the clock and said "we got this".

i was so mad at that action, but he has no confidence in the team and every year he apologizes for making me a fan of the team.

somehow, it worked out.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Danny LaFever posted:

I was worried he wouldn't do one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJwdT0IPlDU

The Jack Campbell PBU is insane. omg

ahhh, there's sandman.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

xbilkis posted:

Let's check in on the Bears big FA O-line addition

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/1701297139790361049

Uh oh

fields is an alright rb but he's def not worth anything as a qb

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
What in the world is going on with the bears?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgynrxYZHuE

forever

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

C-Euro posted:

I know, I miss him. Part of a growing tradition of notable former Lions going to Philly.

you'll miss him like he'll miss 5 games this season.

nobody doubts swift was good but the motherfucker had glass legs.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

GNU Order posted:

The Caldwell one was fuckin malpractice though, that man was working miracles with some of those rosters

yeah i went back and forgot his first season he took the team to 11-5

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Good Will Hrunting posted:

What the gently caress is a soy face

turn off your monitor

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

sponges posted:

I’m just glad Love isn’t another HoF generational talent Green Bay qb. I don’t think I could handle another 10+ years of that

be careful with these words, rodgers went 6-10 his first season

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

this has to be purely because the lions are now a juggernaut and its a useful/profitable narrative for the NFL

i love it :twisted:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i think you're thinking of HIIT

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
if the lions win a play off game i will donate to have a statue of both dan campbell and jared goff erected in downtown detroit

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

GNU Order posted:

You think the Bears are rolling on offense now, just wait till we get Claypool back in the lineup

lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
goddamnit

also why is the twitter embed's border stretching all the way across the post now lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Gibbs moved to Doubtful :/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
raiders look easily beatable by the lions. devil's night going to be a good one for detroit this year

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
LaPorta plans to play :getin:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

i love clooner

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lol hell yes

This season got me hyped so hard, and everyone I talk to is absolutely jazzed as well. This game with BAL coming up isn't even a must-win, but if they do, the Lions are going to be basically unstoppable.

Looks like it's going to be mid-60s weather in Baltimore on Sunday, so that bodes well for Goff.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

GNU Order posted:

Hang on you people are actually watching this stuff?

no matter how bad i will watch my team play.

since i started watching football i've missed 2 lions games, and i remember exactly where i was at for each. one was out hunting, the other was working on preparing the finishing touches on my capstone project back in college, over a decade ago.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
it was a bad game by the lions but im nowhere near to the point of "its over"

next week lets go

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

he has now been released

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

JGdmn posted:

I got out of my gym rat phase before CrossFit got huge. Is the point that which doesn’t give you sprains and tears makes you stronger?

the barrier to entry for opening a crossfit gym are so low you get people encouraging things like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8up6A4QesU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yeah Gibbs looked really good, and was able to fill a lot of roles at once which was nice.

dudes got wheels

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1717984132045967802

hell yeah.

wait what?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Help
I’ve
Taken
Something

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
man with kirk cousins out for the season lions could win the division with 8 games lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol at giving up a 2nd round pick when you're in this position

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

epic bacon posted:

do you drat bears fans want good players or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgynrxYZHuE

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Are there any rumors about lions moves before the deadline today?

i havent heard a peep about the lions

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lions good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
HR Is Talking Severance

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/cemma670/status/1719788204528672772

jesus lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ill never forget shaun rogers returning a 66 yard interception

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Parallelwoody posted:

I love this thread and my team.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/NickOlsonNFL/status/1720060741724590375

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
vikings cant catch a break huh

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
does anyone ACTUALLY tank?

seems extremely unlikely that professional athletes who can get traded to another team would risk lowering their own value intentionally. not only that, but playing half-assed is an easy way to get hurt.

i know there's stories of players missing a block on purpose to get their QB hurt (hello lomas brown, and he wanted to win but thought scott mitchell was not it), but I can't imagine that kind of thing is a team-wide state of mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Honestly? It’s Tanking Season